My husband and I stayed at the Copthorne Tara for 4 nights. At first sight, I was not impressed! The hotel could use some remodeling and upgrading. Then,I began to appreciate the location. It was in walking distance from Kensington Station. There is a Nero coffee shop a block away.
The room was outdated, but a decent size for European standards. There was an electric kettle with tea and coffee and a TV with plenty of stations. Our room was very quiet which was great after a long day/night of sightseeing! The staff is very polite and helpful and there is a little gift shop in the lobby that sold bottled water. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Olympia Exhibition Centre is only a 5-minute journey by car, and the Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England