I stayed here during the first days of October.
I actually liked the room, it could use a makeover but it was clean and had a great view of the city.
A bathrobe and slippers was advertised as being included in the club room amenities, but not found in the room, only an empty hanger in the bathroom indicated that it was missing.
As we were staying in a club room, we had access to the club lounge, but especially at night it was disappointing. Only free beer and wine for 2 hours and come crisp poured in plates from the bag.
When we stay at places like Marriott they often offer food and drinks at all hours and a much more upscale experience.
The breakfast was ok, and had plenty of choices for a continental breakfast.
The hotel is huge, but had 5 elevators so a big plus was the fact that we seldom had to wait very long for an elevator to arrive.
All in all – do not expect a four star experience. Expect 3½ stars at the most, and you will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England