This Hotel is ideally situated just off Kengsington High Street and a short walk straight into Marks and Spencers, Boots and the Underground Station. The Hotel dates from the 80's and a revamp is no very necessary. The Hotels corridors are stuffy and heated even in the middle of summer and you feel like passing out walking down them. The rooms are comfortable, but the showers and bathrooms need upgrading. There are hotels in Africa which outshines them. The staff are friendly and courteous. The services could include Wi-fi at least for all guests. The two top floors are Club Rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Olympia Exhibition Centre is only a 5-minute journey by car, and the Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England