Great location, just a couple of minutes from High Street Kensington, with its tube and buses. Rooms on the small side and very warm; bathroom has a reasonable shower and bath with toileteries and a hairdryer provided. We had a view over the Albert Hall and London Eye but also the underground running just beside the hotel. I thought that might keep me awake but I didn't even notice it after the first night. Otherwise very quiet for such a central location. The room had a good sized fridge and a kettle. Excellent continental breakfast but make sure you get a breakfast-inclusive rate! Very good friendly sevice in the restaurant - food not bad either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Olympia Exhibition Centre is only a 5-minute journey by car, and the Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England