Small room but very clean, no old carpet smell. Clean bathroom, no stain. Great location.
Good treadmills and cross trainers.
We stayed there for 5 nights with a group of school children of 10 year old who were having their study tour. Everyday we had breakfast in the hotel. First morning, the children were told they could not order eggs from the station. Why? Because the staff did not think the children were capable of finishing a portion of omelette each?
As for the adults, including me, we were told to write the egg orders on a form. I asked for 3 forms as there were 3 of us. Was not given 3 forms initially. Reason was because they were too many orders and I had to come back later and write another form. Come on.....your hotel is the only hotel I have ever come across to implement this procedure. If we had seen many forms waiting to be taken care, we would have understood if it would take a while to get our egg orders ready. Why were we not allowed to place our order? I stood up for my right and was given 3 forms finally.
After some complaints, the children were able to order their omelette by writing the forms and placing at the egg station the next day. However, I observed the other hotel guests were surprised to see the many orders the chef was bombarded with and the chef and some of the waiters helped the other guests to speed up their egg orders by pushing their order forms ahead of the children's instead of First Come First Serve basis. I witnessed that. For the subsequent mornings I made sure I was seated close enough to the egg station to ensure the children were given fair treatment. Come on, they only had around 45 minutes to have their breakfast before their whole day adventure. Do not put them at disadvantage just because of their age or race or nationalities.
The last day of our breakfast, it was totally great. Only 1 hob was working while you had a very full house breakfast. The chef had to do omelette in 1 pan and stove.
My advice, please check the number of guests you have daily and adjust your resources to accommodate them. Refine your egg station procedure. Hire 1 more chef if you have a full house. Your hotel has a good potential. Don't let it go down with bad reviews from your breakfast point. Please..please...go and check out other hotels and learn a better procedure from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England