A decent hotel at a reasonable-for-London Priceline rate. The only negative we experienced was that when we checked in early, at 11am, the check in clerk told us he couldn't help us, and to come back at 2pm. When I checked with another clerk, 30 minutes later, she gave us a room without hesitation. Always greatly appreciated after a sleepless overnight flight from North America.
Our east facing 27th floor room was nice, quite small in the British style, but very clean, well serviced each day of our stay, with a modern TV set, four star amenities and a firm mattress.
The hotel is just steps away from the Gloucester Road tube, perfect for Heathrow access and just a few stops from the west end!
Besides the slight quibble with check-in, the only complaint would be the ridiculously high rate for WiFi access. $5 per hour?! Yikes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England