The hotel is very well located a few minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube. We booked an executive deluxe room to ensure a more spacious room than standard and thank goodness we did. It was still small and the bathroom tiny! Plus points were a safe, iron, ironing board and hairdryer. I don't have much experience of London hotel rooms as I usually stay with friends but I was disappointed. The room was generally clean but one light bulb not working and the valance on the bed was ripped. The road outside was noisy although the hotel was quiet inside. Breakfast was very good, with dishes frequently and quickly replenished and the restaurant staff were friendly and cheerful. At peak times the lifts were idiosyncratic apparently travelling between floors at random.
A major disappointment and the deciding factor in NOT staying at this hotel again is the cost of the wi-fi. There is no justification these days not to provide free wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England