We had booked this trip as a two couple weekend away (22/24 Feb 13.)Unfortunately couple of days before our friends Mother died suddenly Our Friend informed Holiday Inn of this cancelled their room , explained we would still be visiting.He gave our names ,confirmed we could leave bags prior to 2pm check in.When we arrived the desk clerk found the booking in our friends name and insisted on using his name for us, 2 rooms booked and he wanted to put us each in one. no record of our friends call .We were told to come back at 2 we would be placed on a wait list for a room .We had booked for breakfast unfortunately the hotel had no note of this.as our friend had made the booking we could not dispute this..
The first evening my Husband had a nosebleed on the bottom sheet we left the bed folded back to make this obvious to housekeeping ,who made the bed up still with the soiled sheet and Husband had to sleep on it.There was also only one set of towels so we had to request more..We felt that the rooms were no larger or better than a Travel lodge and that service was not what we expected of Holiday Inn.This was our first Hi visit but our friends are cardholders having used HI in US and UK..We were so looking forward to staying here . The Foyer etc is beautiful but the rooms are quite small, I can only hope we were unlucky in this instance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England