This hotel is pretty standard for the chain: reasonably well-appointed rooms (with a bathtub in mine, a real treat in London) and a sort of empty lounge-type feel -- not super welcoming, but not dodgy or scary either. Middle class respectability. It's a fair hike from the hotel to the Kensington High Street tube station - took me about a 15-minute walk. I don't really have any complaints, but it's nothing stellar either. Like I said, you could do much worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London Olympia England