We checked into the Olympia on Sunday March 3rd as the first part of our Trafalgar tour it was an easy check in which was nice after a long flight from the states, I want to say the staff at the Olympia was the best they went out of their way to be of any help we needed thats a big plus with me, we had a problem with our heater and i mentioned it to housekeeping and with thin a few minutes we had a repair person problem fixed. We rode the no#9 bus into central London which was nice because we could see some of the sites along the way. Our room was small but this is London, and of course the lobby was really pretty, and there was a little gift shop to pick up a few things which we did. we had a nice breakfast and even had fish and chips at the bar area, the rooms could use a bit of a face lift but other than that we had a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London Olympia England