I have stayed at the Hilton Olympia several times as it is often the best priced Hilton in London. Overall it's pretty good; friendly staff, nice exec lounge, reasonable food, gym etc. Rooms onto the main road can be a bit noisy but rooms onto the back are delightfully quiet. The only real issue is transport links into central London. It is right next to a train / tube station but tubes only run to Kensington Olympia on the weekends so late night coming back from the theatre I had to catch a tube to Earls Court and then a 20 min walk. It won't kill me but worth bearing in mind. If planning lots of trips into Central London I would suggest the sister hotel, hilton Kensington, about 1 mile North but next to Shepherds Bush station (central line).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London Olympia England