I stayed for two nights whilst attending a conference at the Olympia conference centre, which is just 5 minutes' walk away. I was also very grateful to find how close it is to the Overground station as I arrived tired after a long journey from Devon and it was literally 3 minutes' walk. Check in was friendly and efficient, as was the service at breakfast (i.e. showing me to my table - the breakfast is buffet service). It seems as modern, clean, well-kept hotel, what little I saw of it - reception, restaurant for breakfast and my single room. I liked the understated decor and well-designed room. Yes the single room I had was small, but it didn't seem cramped. The bathroom was fine and the over-bath shower very good. It took me a while to find the hairdrier (in the wardrobe?!) but I appreciated having an iron and ironing board in the room. Lovely big, comfy bed and I would have slept very well (I was very tired) if it wasn't for the mini bar fridge whirring into action at frequent intervals through the night. Also, I was woken too early by external noise, which I think was of a more mechanical nature ("plant") than trafffic noise, which was a gentle background hum. Breakfast was good - plenty of choice, hot food hot, cold food cold (always good!) It would have been nice to have been offered a newspaper to read (especially as I was on my own) but there you go. My main problem of this hotel is the price - I normally get some sort of deal to stay at a Hilton, but only managed a partial discount on this occasion and felt it was a LOT of money (£400) for two nights bed and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London Olympia England