Rooms are very old, especially the carpet and the bathroom. The bath tub wasn't getting drained properly so you end up stuck with dirty water on your feet and it's kind of disgusting.
The carpet is so old and looks very dirty.
The corridor has stairs that you can't avoid, so you have to pull your suitcase up and down them.
One day I came back and the house keepers had left my room door open, I called the front desk a couple of times before they answered and when I said what happened they said sorry! (very helpful)
What else... They charged me for movies I didn't watch and it took me 2 weeks to get my money back ( because the checkout lady refused to listen to my plea that I didn't even turn the TV on and I was in a hurry so I paid and then complained to Hilton head office.
Breakfast is good and the restaurant is nice, but the restaurant manager keeps telling the staff off quite roughly in front of the guests and it's not a pleasant scene.
And for the hotel manager or whoever that is who makes sure he responds to all the comments here: I have got many apologies and even offered a free upgrade in my next trip, but unless there is no roof in London, I won't stay in your hotel even if it's for free.
You need to renovate your rooms, fix your billing system and hire experienced staff, not trainees that don't even speak English. OR, don't call yourself Hilton, because that name sets an expectation that when you fail to deliver, gets people really upset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London Olympia England