$290
  • Pool
$157
$232
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$102
$242
$108
PremierInn.com
3,901 results
All reviewskensington palacepark terracekensington high streetmin jiangbertie's baroverlooking kensington gardensgarden roomhyde parkgreat hotelqueen roomalbert hallroom servicestar hotelexcellent locationafternoon teatube stationmini bar
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. Staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. Hotel was certainly 5 star, rooms were spacious clean and well equipped. Free wifi. Breakfast was fabulous Great location in the centre of London, surrounded by great shoppng, cafes and restaurants. Will certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Canbcouple
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I treated my Mum to an overnight stay and dinner at The Royal Garden Hotel, London for Mother's Day. It was a girls day/night out!! Once we had checked in, we retired to The Park Terrace for some yummy afternoon cocktails - and to watch the world go by. That evening, we had dinner in Min Jiang - fantastic Chinese Restaurant. Overall, lovely hotel, great staff and great location

Room Tip: Request rooms overlooking Kensington Park - view is stunning
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staying here for one night. Have found the service to be excellent and the staff all friendly and very helpful. Will return and stay here again.
Tea and coffee available in the rooms and immediately adjacent to high st Kensington shops.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank rhona h
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Travelled to the hotel with my wife for a shopping break and a bit of sight-seeing. We drove to London as I couldn't arrange the flights at a suitable price for the dates.

We found the hotel no problem at all thanks to my trusty Sat-Nav although I must admit, it was really easy to find.

There is car parking at the hotel which actually was the reason I booked the hotel. The one problem was the car park is under the hotel. I drove down from Scotland in the better halves Monster Mercedes Jeep and I "just" managed to scrape under the roof barriers in the car park. To be honest it was quite an unnerving drive into the bowels of the earth heading down into the car-park. Once we there and reached our level, everything was fine and dandy.

I however will not tell you the cost to park my car as absolutely nobody believes me, until, I show them the ticket. It is funny now, but at the time, I thought, " what the **** "

Entering the hotel was a great experience, and, fantastic feeling of calm and relaxation. There is that perfect balance between making you feel welcome and being a truly up-market establishment and the reception staff have totally mastered it. They were so welcoming but just gave you that feeling that they knew exactly what they were doing, who they were, but treated you as if you had stayed at the hotel every other week. Excellent service. Very friendly without over stepping the mark. An absolutely beautiful upmarket and modern hotel experience.

The room was absolutely fantastic. That simple.
The room viewed the street but was very quiet considering it was in the middle of Kensington.
A simply great room with a very comfortable bed and simply outstanding bathroom. It is simply a perfect hotel in the centre of London. Also, a huge HD television in the room with perfect picture and sound. No Hotel-Mode television settings with volume levels so low you cannot hear.
The room was simply perfect. Very big and very modern and very very clean.

The bar in the hotel was great. Really good cocktails and very knowledgeable staff who just liked to spend time getting to know you. Honestly, just really nice people in the hotel who enjoyed there jobs in a big flash cocktail bar in a five star hotel. They were just really nice.
There is also a very swish gymnasium at the hotel with lots of beautiful people and also the not so beautiful people trying to lose a few pounds. A good mix actually.

The food in the hotel was excellent. I really enjoyed the Malaysian food prepared in the hotel.
I was very very surprised at the prices. It was much cheaper eating in the hotel than in restaurants outside. Honestly, for a five star hotel it was very very good. Very good food.
I ate at a Sicilian restaurant opposite the hotel, spent almost £200, then returned to the hotel for some nice food as I was still hungry. I cannot remember the name of the place.

The hotel is in the middle of Kensington with the Tube just minutes away. You can however walk everywhere and anywhere from your hotel location. The hotel staff are always willing to advise you where to go and what to see. I don't know where they were when I ate at that Sicilian restaurant. The hotel bar staff will tell you the hot spots. Lots of bars and restaurant nearby.

A perfect hotel in the middle of London which caters for absolutely every need and is spotlessly clean. It has excellent food and drink with staff that like to spoil you.
If you like people watching and spotting some stars, then this hotel will not let you down.
A fantastic hotel that I will definitely return to on my wife's next shopping visit to London.

However, as I book all the holidays, It is with absolute certainty, that I state, that I will once again visit the beautiful hot hot hot beaches in Tenerife before I once again visit the cold cold cold banks of the River Thames.

Enjoy Your Holidays

K & J

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Its-Only-Business
Graham B, General Manager at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Royal Garden Hotel. I am delightful to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay. I am very proud of our staff’s effort and it is really rewarding to know that we are doing a great job by making our guests’ stay a memorable one.

The NCP car park does have quite a tight corkscrew entrance; please do not hesitate to ask our doorman to valet parking for you if you require assistance in the future.

We hope to see you very soon, hopefully the weather would have improved by then!

Kind regards,

Royal Garden Hotel

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Interesting hotel. Check in was quick. Room service was delicious. The room was clean and functional (loved the ipod docking station) but it lacked personality. I was just a number (room 214, for your information). And the air conditioning was really loud and ineffective. And the meal I had at the function I went to (at the hotel) was AWFUL. The bed was quite comfy but nothing special. I looked out over Kensington High Street... All in all, was it worth the £260 I paid for one night? I'm going to say no. Not special. Just OK.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the room service meal, the Reception efficiency and the cleanliness and functionality of your room. I am sorry that you felt your room lacked personality and that the air conditioning did not work as efficiently as it should. Please do not hesitate to contact any member of our staff next time to report any issues, I can assure you that we could have investigated the fault and get it fixed. In regards to the function you attended, please email us at feedback@royalgardenhotel.co.uk with more details in order to investigate this further.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,