2,318 results
All reviews kensington palace afternoon tea stables bar red carnation welcome drink the entire staff albert hall rose petals favorite hotel every staff member turn down service little touches hyde park kensington high street home away from home wonderful hotel small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We returned for a second stay in last 6 months last week. We usually never stay at a hotel twice as we like new experiences but will choose the Milestone every time we return to London. Staff is simply amazing as are the accommodations and location.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your recent stay at The Milestone. We are of course delighted that you decided to return to us.

I am extremely proud of my team and will be sure to share your lovely comments with everybody. It has been an absolute pleasure to read your fantastic review and I hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Walking into the Milestone is like breathing hospitality.You feel like you're staying in an elegant Victorian home.They anticipate all the things that make for a lovely stay - the aroma that greets you at the door, remembering your name, a lighted candle on your tub at night, different treats at bedtime, and wrapping your charging cords to name a few. They answer, "Of course we can do that" to any request. I especially enjoyed chatting with Thomas at the bar one evening - well done!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at The Milestone Hotel. To read your comments about your experience with us and the fact that the team went above and beyond to ensure you had the most comfortable stay, is the best piece of feedback my team and I could hope for. We take great pride in ensuring each guest experiences a memorable stay and they will be delighted to know that you found this to be the case.

The team and I look forward to your return to The Milestone Hotel.

Andrew Pike.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

My daughter and I randomly went into this hotel to have a refreshing gin and tonic- what a treat it was. The bar has a horse racing motif. The service was excellent and the drinks excellent. They were a bit pricey but hey you only live once!

Date of stay: January 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at The Milestone Hotel.

I am very pleased to see that you had a fantastic time; in particular I am thrilled that to see that you felt the service was excellent. We pride ourselves on our personalised service, so it is always brilliant to see that you feel we far exceeded your expectations. I do hope I will be given the pleasure to welcome you back to The Milestone Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

The Milestone ‘has it all’, with great location, food, and appointments... but the quality we most appreciated was the staff. Whether it was the concierge service or Thomas in the bars, people knocked themselves out to make our stay memorable and stress-free. We’ll surely return!

Room tip: We booked well in advance, and got a discount by booking two nights
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I am very pleased to see that you had a fantastic stay and I will be sure to share your lovely comments with the whole of my team. I very much look forward to your return to the Milestone Hotel.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. I would never stay anywhere else in London. Not only is the hotel beautiful and In an excellent location but it’s the staff that make you feel welcome and cared for.
Our trip was riddled with airport cancellations, lost important baggage and an event that had tickets delivered prior to our arrival. They changed our reservations easily to accommodate or day late arrival. Greeted us when we checked in with such kindness and caring. When luggage was lost the whole staff stepped in to help us. They went above and beyond in assisting us.
Besides the amazing staff and location, the amenities were wonderful. The fitness center, pool, restaurant on site, bar, were enjoyed. The treats in the room were delicious.
I can not thank the staff enough for making unfortunate events on our part their responsibility. They went above and beyond to help us.
The way they treat their guests with kindness , no hotel could ever beat. We felt cared for and that experience is the reason we will always stay at the Milestone.
We are forever grateful to the front desk staff, concierge, bellboy and everyone at the Milestone Hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at The Milestone Hotel & Residences. I am very pleased to see that you had a fantastic stay and even more thrilled to read that you would never stay anywhere else in London; in particular I am delighted that you felt my team made you feel welcome and well cared for. We pride ourselves on our personalised service, so it is always brilliant to see that you feel we far exceeded your expectations.