$188
$249
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

$282
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$277
$389
Hotel 41
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $475/night.

2,150 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsturn down servicelittle touchesfavorite hotelkensington high streetbeautiful hotelhyde parkhome away from homeevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Just returned from a night away from the kids which makes most hotels feel great, but the Milestone went the extra mile with brilliantly warm and friendly staff. From the moment we were greeted by the doorman, to the reception team through to everyone we made contact with in the hotel, a smile and greeting has never far away.

Our room (302) was lovely with nice details and extremely comfortable decoration and furnishings. I had organised a bottle of champagne and other little bits for my wife's birthday, which without any prompting arrived subtly and promptly. They even asked as reception if we were away for a special occasion, which resulted in yet another little surprise of tiny pastries/cakes and a card in our room. Another nice touch.

We had dinner very early (1730) due to a gig in Hammersmith, but nevertheless the kitchen was in full swing and the food was tasty, well presented and enthusiastically served. Again, some lovely details including amazing breads, butters and even salt! Great fun.

On return we had time for a quick cocktail, again in a cosy little bar with great decoration and brilliant staff.

Finally breakfast was beautifully created and presented, finishing off a lovely stay. The hotel is traditionally decorated but extremely well detailed and tasteful. It is not "flashy" but at the small time luxurious, but the staff really do make this place special. Thanks for a great birthday.

2  Thank shreddie1
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear guest,

I was so pleased to read your fantastic review of your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel and thank you for choosing to spend such a special occasion with us.

It fills me with great joy to learn that your visit to us was made so outstanding by our brilliantly warm and friendly staff. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional and personalised service here at The Milestone Hotel and to learn that we got this so right from start to finish is excellent news.

Thank you for your kind comments with regards to the food and the service throughout your stay, I will be sure to pass this on to our Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Manager alike who will undoubtedly be delighted.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review and we look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip to London.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff is extraordinary and the location is great. I have now stayed in four different rooms here, and I must say each room is very different. The rooms are not large, and you may want to upgrade if you can. Be aware that some rooms have the en suite bathrooms down a flight of stairs. If this is inconvenient for you, I would suggest you tell them this in advance, since the hotel is often fully booked and if you don't mention it until later it may be difficult for them to accommodate you with a different room. But in my experience, they will go the extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable one. It is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Some rooms have the en suite bathrooms down a flight of stairs. If this is a problem for you, request a room without interior stairs.
1  Thank Kahaluu_Bob
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear guest,

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at The Milestone Hotel.

It fills me with great joy to learn that you enjoyed your stay so much and you found every member of my team to be extraordinary. We are indeed ideally located, a stones throw away from the beautiful Kensington Gardens, some fantastic eateries and retail outlets and just a short taxi ride away from the west end. All of our rooms are very different and individually designed, which is one thing that makes The Milestone Hotel so unique and charming.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ to The Milestone Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

This was our second visit to The Milestone and it continues to exceed our expectations. The hotel is beautiful - we received a room upgrade and ended up in the Regency Suite - what a spectacularly gorgeous room! The room itself was beautifully appointed, and the bathroom modern and roomy. The rainwater shower is probably the best shower I've ever experienced! The food is delicious and we also had exemplary service at the bar. The Milestone is one of the best luxury hotels we've stayed in - we look forward to a third visit!

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Junior Suites or the spectacular Regency Suite
1  Thank MeandMissP

Dear guest,

I was so pleased to read your fantastic review of your recent stay with us at the Milestone Hotel.

It fills me with great joy to learn that your second trip to The Milestone Hotel exceeded your expectations. The Regency Suite is indeed beautifully appointed and has the most stunning views over the Kensington Park and Kensington Palace. I am thrilled you enjoyed the bathroom as one of the unique features about this suite is the free standing Copper bath tub.

Thank you for your kind comments with regards to the food, I will be sure to pass this on to our Head Chef and his team who will undoubtedly be delighted.

Again, thank you for you fantastic review and we look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I have never experienced this level of service! The staff anticipated every need and went beyond my expectations. The hotel is charming and sophisticated, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Staying at The Milestone Hotel is an experience not to be missed.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you kindly for taking your time to write such a fantastic review about your recent stay with us.

I am thrilled that you found all of our staff to be very friendly and welcoming and that they exceeded all of your expectations, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the whole of the team.

I am glad you found the hotel to be charming and sophisticated; it certainly is unique and full of charm.

Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Even though our stay was brief we thoroughly loved our time at The Milestone! It is probably a tie what my favorite thing about the hotel was - the staff, or the amazing and delicious Afternoon Tea. As far as service goes, everyone who worked at The Milestone was friendly, helpful, and went out of their way to make our time in London enjoyable. I especially loved chatting with Stephen who was hilarious, while Pedro and the Concierge (whose name I'm angry I can't remember) went out of his way to make recommendations of places for us to eat, and helped draw out easy routes on a map for us. And the Afternoon Tea! It was so delicious! So much food! Also the room was clean and cozy, the bathroom luxurious (great tub and mirror!) and room service delicious. Would love to stay again.

Room Tip: If you want to stay within easy walking distance to London's main attractions (Tower bridge, etc) this might not be the hotel for you.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write about your recent stay with us.

We do take great pride at The Milestone Hotel in ensuring that all of our guests needs are not only met but also surpassed, so I am glad that you felt that my team went out of their way to make your time in London enjoyable. I am equally glad to see that you took the opportunity to have Afternoon Tea with us and enjoyed it immensely. I will most certainly pass on your wonderful feedback to my Head Chef and his team. I will also be sure to share your lovely comment with Stephen, Pedro and all of the Concierge team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future and once again thank you for taking your time to write such a lovely review.