2,338 results
All reviews kensington palace afternoon tea stables bar red carnation welcome drink the entire staff rose petals albert hall favorite hotel turn down service every staff member little touches hyde park kensington high street wonderful hotel small hotel the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

This is some experience! Do you know those rare places where you enter and immediately think: 'this is going to be really good?' This is the ultimate one.
The hotel oozes class, tradition, service and friendliness. People are proud of their work and prove they're really very good at it. The breakfast buffet is amazing, all 44 rooms are unique and have a great ambiance. Room service is of the highest quality I've ever seen (believe me I have experienced quite a few). My wife raved about the fresh flowers in the room..

The only little flaws I noticed were the water pressure in our shower and the kind door waiters who were unfortunately a wee bit slow (it got quite amusing testing their friendly languidness however). Nothing to be concerned about, they'll also get that perfectly right I'm sure.

Visit this little palace at Hyde park, with view on another one across the road, you'll be delighted!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I’m particularly pleased that you felt the hotel is characterised by class, tradition, service and friendliness. I am sorry at the same time to learn that you had an issue with the shower pressure but please do rest assured that this will be looked into with my Chief Engineer as a matter of urgency.

I do hope I will be given the pleasure to welcome you back to The Milestone Hotel in the not too distant future.

Andrew Pike

Reviewed May 1, 2017

If you are browsing on TripAdvisor for a hotel in London, you can stop right now! You will never find a more elegant, beautiful, friendly, charming hotel. When we arrived, we were greeted in the most warm fashion. We heard the 2 best lines one could wish for. Although it was only 11 am, we were told "your room is ready and we have upgraded you to a suite"!!!! As we were tired from the long overnight flight from the USA this was just the best news. I can only tell you that this set the tone for our stay at the Milestone!! From beginning to end, they treated us the way you wish every hotel could and would. There always seemed to be someone there to look after you the moment you needed them, yet no hovering around you either Room was beautiful, Hotel was gorgeous, food delicious, bar was excellent and best of all the Concierge will arrange you day for you. As it was our first time in London, Andrea and Jose were able to "read us" and the type of activities we would love. Never underestimate the importance of really fine concierge services. They can make your trip into something really special!
So thank you for that guys, and everyone elision doing your part to make our trip a truly memorable one!
So have I convinced you yet? Go no further! Book this hotel! You've been warned!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Merkmrs

Dear guest,

I am very pleased to see that my staff did everything possible to make your experience with us a memorable one from the beginning to the end. We are indeed very proud to have a great set of Concierge team and I am thrilled to see that you consider Jose and Andrea to be the best Concierges. I will be sure to share your kind words of appreciation with them. To read your lovely comments about our food and Stables bar is the best piece of feedback my team and I could hope for. Thank you once again for such a lovely review.

The team and I look forward to your return to The Milestone Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed at this hotel for 5 nights .excellent services .great and helpful staffs.breakfast buffet was super with multi choice food .highly recommended this hotel for anyone visit london .we will be back next trip.Thanks for all.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I am very pleased to see that you had a fantastic stay and I will be sure to share your lovely comments with the whole of my team.

I very much look forward to your return to the Milestone Hotel.

Andrew Pike

Reviewed April 30, 2017

This was our first trip to London and Milestone Hotel did not disappoint. The staff, elegant atmosphere and the service was 5 star. The staff was incredible and knew your name after the first hour you were there. The rooms were beautiful and each one unique with turn down service and a little special treat left each night. Stephen the doorman was delightful, funny and so helpful with everything you needed. It was such a delight to see him each day. The morning breakfast and dinners were excellent. Food was first class. Thank you Milestone for wanting us come back to London next year for s longer stay.

We could of not been more impressed
Mr and Mrs White

Room tip: They are all wonderful
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Dear guest,

It fills me with great joy to know that you had a great experience whilst you were staying with us and in particular that your felt our rooms were beautiful and unique. I will be sure to share your kind words with Stephen, he is indeed our superstar and very popular with many of our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to London.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

A fantastic hotel with superior service, full of luxury and comfort. Elegant conservatory is the perfect Afternoon Tea destination. I cannot wait to return as it is one of the best hotels that I have ever had tea and drinks in.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. Rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words and comments with the whole of the team and they will be just as thrilled to learn that you had such a great experience with us here at The Milestone Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Milestone Hotel very soon.