The Milestone Hotel and Residences
Hotel 41(London)
$802
  • Room Service
2,105 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streetthe general managerhyde parkwonderful hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband was on business and I tagged along. Typically we stay at Brown's which is another boutique hotel. I have to say this is a much better hotel. The staff is friendly and efficient. The company itself really pays attention to detail. The food is good too. We stayed in the safari suite which was beautiful. The weather wasn't great but it made coming back to the hotel better.

Room Tip: Safari Suite
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thak you for taking the time to leave your kind words following you recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed the fun and unique Safari Suite and that we met your expectations throuhout your stay with us. I have passed on your kind comments to my Food and Beverage team as well as the rest of my great team who make this hotel so special. Please do join us again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed here for my birthday with my family and it was a magical experience. As soon as we arrived our cases were brought in by the butler and we were greeted and went to reception. We checked in and the butler took us to our room. The room was spacious and luxurious with a balcony with a great view. It was my birthday and on arrival I had a cake waiting in my room and a card from the milestone staff wishing me happy birthday! The location was perfect near the centre however quiet in a picturesque location. The pool was a great refreshing finish to a long day in London however the hotel is so good you could stay in the hotel all week! We wanted to have afternoon tea however they were full to capacity but still managed to squeeze us in. The afternoon tea must be tried as it is exquisite they brought us hot chocalate and fruit tea aswell as cakes,macroons and sandwiches. The conservetry is delightful aswell as the little cosy pub at the back of the hotel. In London there are so many luxury hotels but this hotel feels like a luxury home as the staff make you feel at home. The breakfast was exceptional and the staff were never to busy to go out there way to help. I would reccomend this hotel very highly and would like to thank the hotel staff and pedro for taking my son on a tour around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JLAZGZ

I was so happy that we met your expectations following your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you felt at home in the hotel during your birthday stay with us. I was also pleased that you got the chance to sample our fantastic Afternoon Tea. I have passed on your kind words to my team and I do hope we can welcome you back in the near furture.
My kindest regards and thanks,

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is by far, the most amazing hotel i've ever stayed in.
I stayed in the Regency suite, which had nice views of the park.
The bath in the middle of the room was a nice touch, as was the jar full of jelly beans.
Penhaligons toiletries are used in the rooms and I'm now a huge fan of their products.
Everything was perfect. I cant recommend it enough.
Very good location in High street Kensington and excellent service.

Room Tip: I recommend the Regency Suite. Fit for a King.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for leaving your lovely feedback following you recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was really glad that you enjoyed the amazing facilities we provided you with during your stay in The Regency Suite. As you said the views are stunning and I do hope that you can come again in the near future to enjoy another great stay with us. I have, as I always do, passed on your kind words to my great team here at the hotel.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Milestone will without a doubt rank in the top five hotels I have had the pleasure of staying with. My wife and I stayed for 9 nights and each of them was a above our expectations.
We were visiting our adult daughter in London and the hotel was very accommodating in allowing us to have her over night with us several nights. Of course there was an extra fee, but it included a very nice hot or continental breakfast. We also had the pleasure of having our very first English tea! The hotel presents an excellent tea experience. We opted for the champagne tea and was very impressed! The presentation and service were impeccable and the food items were excellent! The tea was of course awesome! The bar areas were very nice as well. A nice place to sip a local ale. The Cheneston restaurant presented a nice evening meal as well.
The hotel itself has quite a history dating back for some time. The current setup is what I had hoped for in a smaller boutique hotel. Location is perfect. We made extensive use of the Underground and a station is just down the street. It is also convenient to the Heathrow Express at Paddington Station, with a short cab ride to the hotel from there.
Highly recommend a stay at the Milestone!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind comments following your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and in particular got the chance to sample our brilliant Afternoon Tea and some of our local Ale in our fantastic Stables Bar. I do hope that you get the chance to stay with us once again in the near future.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was my birthday and my family took us for a Champagne High Tea at this absolutely lovely hotel. The Staff were charming and impeccable and the service was fautless, Little wonder that it rates as a Member of the Leading Small Hotels of the World!! The dining room looked really wonderful, although we did not have dinner there ourselves (had far too much to eat at tea time!) Elegance like this does not come cheap, but an excellent choice for a very special occasion.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hilary J

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your comments following your visit to The Milestone Hotel. I was really happy that you enjoyed your birthday treat to the hotel restaurant "Chenestons". I have passed on your great feedback to my team here and please do come and visit us once again.
My kindest regards,