The Milestone Hotel and Residences
$405
$337
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $395/night.

$259
$183
Doubletree
$322
$299
$198
$165
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$160
$155
Novotel
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$127
$122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$265
$149
$128
Agoda.com
2,129 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streethyde parkthe general managerhome away from homewonderful hotelevery member of staffbottle of champagne
Reviewed March 21, 2013

As a writer, I've been lucky enough to travel the world and stay at some of the best hotels - and the worst. This isn't just one of the best. I've actually come to the conclusion that the Milestone is THE best. A happy, welcoming staff combined with beautiful decor make this a peaceful and stylish retreat from London's hussle and bussle. It actually feels like home, only a little more luxurious.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Sharon H
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to post your kind words following your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was thrilled to read that you liked all aspects of your stay especially that you felt the hotel was your "home from home". We pride ourselves on our attentive but not intrusive service and I have passed on your kind words to my great team. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was a specially arranged overnight stay (with dinner) for a birthday treat. From the moment we walked through the door, we were made to feel special. The service was impeccable.
In the rooms, the hotel has thought of everything that their guests might need and more.
Dinner at Cheneston's, the hotel's restaurant, was a delight as was breakfast the following morning.
Having worked in the travel industry for over 20 years, I can honestly say that no hotel in this country has come close to delivering the service that we received at The Milestone Hotel.
Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for your feedback following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was absolutely delighted to read your comments and to know that my team delivered the best service you have received in 20 years is very much appreciated. As I always do, I have passed on your very kind words to my fantastic team that I am proud to have work at the hotel. I do hope that we can meet your expecations once again in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Milestone in London for only one night in February before flying out on holiday the next day. We have never stayed in a 5 Star Boutique Hotel before but what a magnificent experience it was. Accomodation - amazing, staff - amazing, warmth & friendlyness - amazing! For sheer luxury and comfort this has to be one of the best Hotels anywhere. We cannot praise the staff enough for the way that they looked after us especially on the eve of our holiday abroad. Thank you Milestone and I'm sure we shall return, soon! (If anyone is interested in staying then please contact the lovely Georgia at the hotel).

Room Tip: All rooms are superb especially the suites! We were on the side of the hotel but very well sound proofed. Total silence.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that we met your expecations and I do hope that you enjoyed your holiday abroad. I have passed on your kind words to the team here including Georgia who does an amazing job. Please do visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The standards of the rooms are excellent; clean, well presented and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: dining room and the other public rooms is good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rosem570

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was very pleased that we met your expecations during your stay and that you found the team professional in providing you with the highest standard of service. I have passed on your kind words to them. Please do join us once again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Difficult to express the many components that go into excellent service. The Milestone seems to encompass all of them - kind, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff; exceedingly good wine; very fine food; spotlessly clean and very well appointed rooms. We hope to return soon. It is hard to imagine better service any place. The Ritz could take a lesson. This beautiful hotel in Kensington is a part of the Red Carnation family of fine hotels. We will now attempt to find them wherever we go. We feel indebted to the staff at the Milestone for making our week so lovely. Gail Hornsby

Room Tip: They are all lovely. We stayed in the Regent.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bghornsby

I cannot thank you enough for the very kind words you took the time to write following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you found your whole experience during your stay to your liking and that you will try and join us again in the near future. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our guests and as always I have passed on your kind words to the great team I am proud to have.