The Milestone Hotel and Residences
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
2,101 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streetthe general managerhyde parkwonderful hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The standards of the rooms are excellent; clean, well presented and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: dining room and the other public rooms is good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rosem570
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was very pleased that we met your expecations during your stay and that you found the team professional in providing you with the highest standard of service. I have passed on your kind words to them. Please do join us once again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Difficult to express the many components that go into excellent service. The Milestone seems to encompass all of them - kind, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff; exceedingly good wine; very fine food; spotlessly clean and very well appointed rooms. We hope to return soon. It is hard to imagine better service any place. The Ritz could take a lesson. This beautiful hotel in Kensington is a part of the Red Carnation family of fine hotels. We will now attempt to find them wherever we go. We feel indebted to the staff at the Milestone for making our week so lovely. Gail Hornsby

Room Tip: They are all lovely. We stayed in the Regent.
1  Thank Bghornsby

I cannot thank you enough for the very kind words you took the time to write following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you found your whole experience during your stay to your liking and that you will try and join us again in the near future. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our guests and as always I have passed on your kind words to the great team I am proud to have.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We recently renewed our acquaintance with the Milestone and were delighted to see that it was every bit as good as we remembered. The standards of the rooms are excellent - clean, well presented and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and professional. Our dining experience was good, and the ambiance of the dining room and the other public rooms is good. We will certainly want to repeat our experience when we can.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking Kensington Gardens also face a major road, although the double glazing cuts out the noise. The corner suites are very roomy and bright.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

I was so happy that you returned to stay with us at The Milestone Hotel once again and that we met your expectations. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your meal in Chenestons and that you liked the room we allocated you. I do hope that you will join us again in the near future. I have passed on your kind words to my team.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The Milestone Hotel on Kensington High Street was the best find ever thanks to our usual hotel being fully booked!!! We were more than impressed by the attention to every finer detail you can imagine! From the friendly doorman offering to park our car when we arrived to the attentive barman late at night! We went for an early morning run in Hyde Park and returned to the same friendly doorman who was waiting for us with a bottle of water each! Delightful staff and a 10++ experience all the way!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that we met your expectations and you liked the service we provided you with. I also hope you enjoyed your time spent running in the beautiful park in front of the hotel. I was really pleased that you also liked the attentive service our doorman provided you with. It is these little touches that we provide our guests that makes the difference.
I do hope that you will join us again in the near furture.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just spent four nights at the Milestone, and was very impressed. I was there for a business meeting. The staff is really friendly and professional. Such a great choice and family friendly hotel. I'd love to say its one of the perfect hotel.

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Milestone_Deputy_GM, Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your lovely review of The Milestone Hotel. I am delighted to read that your business meeting with us went well. My team do strive to meet all our guests requirements regardless of whether they are here for business or leisure, and its great to know that we did not dissapoint.

I sincerely hope we can be of service to you again in the near future.

Kindest regards