The Milestone Hotel and Residences
$212
$286
$278
2,105 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streetthe general managerhyde parkwonderful hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Very Nice place to stay for business or leisure.
Thé staf is wonderful and the service... Just perfect.
Will make it again.
K

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. I was very proud to read your comments about our staff and the excellent service that they deliver at The Milestone and I have shared your comments with them already. We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Milestone Hotel in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 21, 2011

first class attention from first phone call (to check parking arrangements) over a two night stay to leaving ; the quality of rooms and ambience was above expectations.
I stayed for two nights with my wife ; three grown up daughters and a friend of theirs . the occasion was my eldest daughter's wedding on the saturday ; the atmosphere and professionalism of staff gave us the perfect start to our big day ; I would definitely return ; happy to pay a bit more to get this level of satisfaction.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank robintidd
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2011

I was delighted to read your kind comments regarding your stay with us. I will be passing these on to all the team here and I am glad that we managed to make your families day that extra bit special.

We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

First time at this hotel normally stay at the Waldoff but must say this has now become my favourite hotel in London, Hotel perfect, food excellent and staff are great, well worth a visit for a quality break, Keep up the good work Milestone

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind comments. I will ensure that these are passed on to the great team we have. We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Milestone Hotel

Reviewed March 20, 2011

From the helpfull staff, to the high standard of the room and all the thoughtfull details, f.i. the decoration of the room and penhaligon toiletries, the perfect smoked salmon and eggs benedict at Cheneston's,it is all an experience of à lifetime.Thank you all staff for à birthdaytrip to remember.

• Stayed: March 2011

I was very happy to hear that you had a very enjoyable Birthday stay with us and enjoyed the service we provided to you. I will share your comments with the team here and I hope that we can welcome you back to The Milestone Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I spent 2 nights in February '11 and 3 nights in March '11 at the Milestone Hotel across from Kensington Park in London on the recommendation of my travel agent. I was greeted by name so warmly upon arrival that I thought the staff mistakenly thought I'd been there before. Each room was different and delightfully decorated. The restaurant in the hotel, Cheneston's, was excellent. Service was gracious and efficient in every aspect, from the bar and restaurant to Reception and Concierge service. In short, it felt like coming home. As I told my travel agent after the trip, "I can never return to London without staying at the Milestone."

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank bgr49

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at your new London home. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and was delighted to read your very kind comments. These have already been passed on to the team and we look forward to your return visit to The Milestone Hotel.