All reviews portobello road no elevator nice small hotel four poster single room hard boiled eggs quiet street first floor kensington park short walk bed and breakfast restaurants and pubs tube station yogurt hotel is situated ideal location furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2018

I was in London during a long week with the intention of visit art galleries as much as possible & for an event at the Royal Albert Hall. I choose this hotel basically for its location: close to Hyde park & Kensington. The best of the hotel is the Notting Hill tube station, 3 minutes walking & the calmness of the neighborhood. The hotel it self has this touch of old fashion which makes it somehow interesting. My room, cousy & clean.

Room tip: I would ask for a room which is not place at the basement.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This hotel should not be on the Qantas accommodation list! It was well below our expectations - needs upgrade carpets, furnishings and bedding - all worn. Room was hot, bed very uncomfortable. We relocated after first night. Good location was only strength.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I visited this hotel in June 2018. The hostess was really sweet and my room was very cozy. It felt traditional British and all I needed was in this room.
I had a good rest and the location is really central in Notting hill.
I would recommend this hotel to other people and I like to visit it again in the future.
Thank you very much.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Honestly we didn’t have high expectations for the one night stay here. The hotel was booked at a cheaper rate than other hotels in the area offer and the photos didn’t make me think “Wow”.

While I may not be left breathless after our stay I am pleased to say the hotel exceeded our expectations. Clean and nice, very friendly staff, good breakfast and spot-on location that is easy to get to.

Often we have trouble finding rooms for two kids and two adults without paying for two rooms. This place turned a double into a room for four at very little extra charge.

For a longer stay maybe the room was too smal, but perfect for a couple of nights.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is convenient located close to the tube Station Notting Hill Gate.

The hotel is situated in a typical former residential buidling and equipped with antique style furniture.

Yes, it would be time for a little renovation here and there, but it is still in line with other hotels in London.

I paid about 100 Euro per night incl. Auf good continental breakfast. So value for money was great (for London).

Date of stay: April 2018