$222
Kensington Hotel
$205
$171
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$208
$194
Agoda.com
$219
$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$230
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

Hotel 41(London)
$686
$669
Priceline
  • Room Service
6,954 results
All reviewsoxford streetdominion theatregreat locationtottenham court tube stationbritish museumwest endrooms are smallcentral locationbusy hoteltheatre breakcovent gardentwin roomshort stayfull englishstandard roomvqconcierge
Reviewed February 20, 2016

After staying at this hotel previously I had good expectations but sadly it didn't live up to expectations the second time. Rooms were average and we had a drink in the bar where we had to share the floor space with a mouse that was running around freely. The staff there said "what do you want us to do about it" and was told there was a few of them and couldn't do anything about them. I am sorry but there is I'm sure.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank shiralee1
Reviewed February 20, 2016

Stayed here for an overnight stay the room was a standard double but that's exactly what we wanted as we only planned on sleeping there, it was clean and tidy, and great value for money, staff polite and central to everywhere definitely stay again the breakfast was good

Room Tip: Great value for money
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

I recently stopped at this hotel the , the check in seamed to take some time. There were 3 people behind the desk .
*I had a signal room it was compack and far too hot so I turned down the radiator .
*Signal was not great for so I went to the front desk to ask about WiFi and was told I had to go on line and pay for it there cause a different company organized/runs it.
*so back in my room I went to hang up my cloths and because of the safe in the bottom cloths can not hang straight.
* natural light there was non as built into the window was blocking it.
After return the next day the room was too cold I turned the radiator back up but there was a big draft coming from the window and it was very noises over all not a great experience

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Vwdellboy
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Great central location. Amenities at your finger tips. The lower floors of the hotel can be noisy with the traffic & road works so ask for a higher floor & the gym facilities are an extra £5, but overall I would recommend the hotel

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mazwyn
Reviewed February 19, 2016

We stayed at The St Giles for 2 nights on a room with Breakfast basis leaving this morning.

We checked in on Wednesday and the young lady on reception was exceptionally nice, welcoming and helpful. I had emailed ahead of our visit with a request, this request had been noted on our reservation and on arrival was carried out above and beyond my expectations... Many thanks for this to the Hotel Reception Team for this.

Our room on the 9th Floor was absolutely spotlessly clean, a comfortable bed and all the facilities we needed for our short stay including a generous amount of tea/ coffee making facilities. The Location was superb for visiting The West End... we walked comfortably to The Strand and to Shaftesbury Avenue... no need for The Tube or Taxis!

Breakfast was in the VQ restaurant and was of a more than acceptable nature with a choice of Breakfast options... we had a Full English Yesterday which was good and Porridge with a fruit compote this morning and it was really good Porridge!

All the staff we encountered during our short stay including Reception, Concierge and Restaurant Staff were all Friendly, Helpful and Cheerful!

We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and will be staying here again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 9th Floor... Good London skyline view and relatively quiet, The executive Room was Fairly spacious and had 2 chairs.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple