This was our first trip to London. The front staff was welcoming and warm, going overboard to make us comfortable and keep us informed of where to go and what to do. Special thank you's to the young gentlemen from Nepal and Slovakia - you were over the top! The hotel is located perfectly for walking around London or catching the buses. Transportation in London is easy to understand and not intimidating at all. I'm in love with London and can't wait to come back. Our room was immaculate and perfectly sized, quiet and private. We were overlooking roofs with chimneys that reminded me of Mary Poppins and Bert! It was a great place to stay and we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar London, England