Right in the heart of London, the best location you could ask for without being too expensive. Clean, tidy, modern and highly recommended. A short walk to Piccadilly, Leicester Square, China Town and right next to Travalgar Square and the National Gallary. Also despite road works, no noise :).
Breakfast was recommended for an extra £20 also....more than i could manage to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar London, England