4 people are viewing this hotel
$606
Free cancellation until 05/21/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$606
Priceline$606
getaroom.com$746
2,627 results
All reviews scarfes bar mirror room holborn dining room chancery court high holborn beautiful hotel covent garden british museum afternoon tea nespresso machine fantastic stay west end tube station homewood luxury concierge savoy
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I arrived early and they let me into my room ... very pleased after long journey, super friendly staff, beautiful entrance, large room, tasty breakfast, all good.
Only matter was the location you need to get a tub... couple stations away from fancy shopping.
Loved! I am looking forward to return.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank josieh102
MichaelBonsor, General Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear joseih102,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Rosewood London with the TripAdvisor Community. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience right from your early arrival and I appreciate the the lovely comments about our spacious rooms, the delicious breakfast and our welcoming associates who looked after you so well. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Warmest regards, Michael Bonsor

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Back in London for a brief family trip. Decided to spend the extra £ to treat ourselves to a stay at the Rosewood Hotel

The service at the hotel is exceptional. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The hotels restaurants and bars are lively and fun.

If you're looking for superior accommodations in London you should consider the Rosewood...we love it!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RGLHP
Remus P, Hotel Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear RGLHP,

Thank you so much for choosing Rosewood London for your recent stay. I am delighted to read our service delivery was exceptional, you enjoyed the room product, restaurants and bars.

We look forward to your return,
Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a find, wonderful hotel in an amazing building, great location. Amazing, friendly, helpful staff, nothing is too much trouble, Simone on reception is wonderful and full of helpful knowledge.
Rooms are very comfortable, clean spacious, bathrooms well equipped and luxurious. We ate in the restaurant and had room service, both were faultless, food was reasonably priced and lovely.
We had an amazing stay and can’t wait to go back!

1  Thank 345kayb

Dear 345kayb,

Your feedback and kind words mean a lot to us. I will gladly share with the team. Thank you for recognizing Rosewood London for its service levels, convenient location, comfortable rooms and delicious food.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I don't like hotels that have traditional furniture, fittings and draperies...all to heavy and oppressive for my taste. So, my travel agent suggested the Rosewood as a modern alternative to a traditionally decorated and designed hotel, and she definitely guided me in the right direction. The hotel is beautifully appointed, modern in its decor, well-maintained, and very clean.

The rooms are large by London standards and our room was very quiet at all hours of the day and night. The bed and sheets were very comfortable, and the bathroom well appointed. The decor does skew towards the dark side, but I found it atmospheric, dramatic, and at times mysterious as the hallways can be confusing because the hotel is so big.

Breakfast each morning in the Mirror Dining Room was luxurious owing to the surroundings, level of attentive service by impeccably attired and groomed wait staff, and exquisitely prepared food served on the finest china.

The bars are fun and well populated with locals as well as tourists. Yes, drinks are expensive, but as I live in a large metropolitan city, I am used to such price points.

If they are offering the 'Gin Tasting' course when you are visiting, I would highly recommend. It's a nice, relaxed afternoon and a change of pace if you have been in tourist-mode for several days.

We did request to change rooms when we first arrived as we wanted a room with more daylight and larger windows. Initially we had requested a quiet room, so we were assigned a room on the top floor which has normal ceiling heights in the 8-9ft. range. Our request was accommodated without hesitation or fuss and Sarah [from the Netherlands] could not have been more gracious or helpful getting us into a loft-like suite with a dramatic view of the courtyard.

I was originally a little concerned that the hotel was on a busy, main thoroughfare in an immediate neighborhood without much charm, but my concerns evaporated as I came to realize how central the hotel was to many great neighborhoods, and easily within walking distance of both central London and west London (Knightsbridge, Kensington, etc.). And yes, as many have noted, the tube station is only a few yards away from the hotel's main entrance.

Upon check-out there was a problem with my invoice, but when management was made aware of their mistake, it was rapidly corrected with apologies.

The Rosewood is great and a makes for a special stay in London.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jjnla

Dear jjnla,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtful review of our hotel. This means a lot to us. I am happy to read you were able to experience so many of our offerings such as the Gin Master Classes and Afternoon Tea in Mirror Room. We find many guests share similar feedback with regards to our convenient location in close proximity to the top attractions of London.

We hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

In 2014, my friend suggested I stay at the Rosewood London, and I’ve never looked back. I’m in London on business 6 to 8 times per year for a week + at a time, and the Rosewood London has become my home away from home.

First of all, the hotel itself; the grounds, the restaurants, the public spaces, the spa, the gym, the bars - are all beautifully and luxuriously appointed, not ostentatious, but with exquisite quality and attention to every detail.

The rooms are superb. I’ve stayed in every kind of room from a small room without a view to a suite with a gorgeous view and I’ve had a beautiful stay, every time. The beds are amazing; comfortable and plush and the room has every amenity you’d desire, and if it’s not in view, it’ll be there the moment you ask.

While the architecture and design is an important aspect of any hotel, the reality is it’s the people who make up the character of a hotel. The staff at the Rosewood London are truly without peer in their magnificent service, attitude and personality from top to bottom.

The front desk staff is professional, courteous, kind and with a particular European mien which makes the hotel rather special. I would say that a good deal of the staff at the hotel is from other European countries and they have clearly been trained, in whatever country they come from, first class hospitality. While the hotel is British to the backbone there is a wonderful European flair, made so by the staff.

My favorite group of people at the hotel are the concierge; in my opinion it is they who make their hotel run efficiently, pro-actively, graciously and with a sense of personal warmth and humor.

If you’re fortunate enough to encounter Raphael, Steven, Judith or Ashley, your every need will be fulfilled, and if it can’t be for some reason, they’ll see that you’re satisfied. They are each a very special part of the hotel, and have made every one of my stays absolutely marvelous.

Pearl, the hotel golden retriever, sits in her Burberry bed in the lobby and allows you to take photos and every now and then will permit to take a photo with you; she’s a mainstay at the hotel, and probably the only person who she loves more than anyone is Luke, one of the doormen!

Michael Bonsor, who will personally greet you in the lobby is the managing director of the hotel and he’d not only one of the most respected and admired people in London’s hotel hospitality, he’s been kind, gracious, warm and helpful on every one of my trips.

Rosewood London is one of my favorite hotels in the world.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Remus P, Hotel Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Dear astabway,

Your review of Rosewood London is very flattering and kind. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and detailed explanation of what makes our hotel special. You are absolutely correct - the character and soul of any hotel is made by the very people who work there day in and day out.

We are very proud of everyone you mentioned in your note and those who support them behind the scenes, including Pearl of course.
We will continue to do our best to remain your favorite hotel in the world.

Warmest regards,