2,464 results
All reviews scarfes bar mirror room holborn dining room hotel dog chancery court high holborn beautiful hotel holborn tube station covent garden british museum nespresso machine afternoon tea west end homewood luxury concierge savoy
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend for a family birthday. We had a family room which was huge! The hotel is gorgeous and the staff are lovely and so helpful. We found a delicious birthday cake waiting in the room! Massive comfy beds. Breakfast in the mirror room was yummy. They even have a dog! Would definitely recommend and I plan to return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Dear Lynda_Ru,

Thank you for posting such a great review.

I would first like to wish you a happy belated birthday, I am so pleased that we were able to make this a memorable experience.

I hope that Pearl, our resident Golden Retriever and I will be able to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a Beautiful hotel with lovely staff and in a decent location for Covent Garden theatres (a small walk)
The room are lovely and the breakfast options are excellent.
The hotel bar serves some amazing cocktails and in a very cool setting.
The staff are fantastic.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Selectavicky,

Thank you for posting your experience with us.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience, especially the hotel décor, our central location and breakfast options as well as our new cocktail menu in Scarfes Bar.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

How nice it is when your taxi pulls into an interior motor court flanked by the main lobby, a restaurant, a bar, an outdoor bar, and an indoor lounging area. I underestimated the calming effect of arriving this way at the Rosewood, but it was entirely welcome after a busy trip into London from the Cotswolds.

Check-in was a breeze, and our room (242) was ready upon our arrival (which had been confirmed by email after pro-active request by the hotel). The rooms are well-appointed, and are rather large by London standards. The bathroom was spacious enough for two. While there, we enjoyed drinks in the piano bar called Scarfes with exceptional service and entertainment. Breakfast at the on-premise Holburn Restaurant and Mirrors were both very good. We enjoyed proper Sunday roast at the Holburn (one beef, one lamb). A very nice touch is the bird cage on each mid-point on the central staircase. I made a run at the chocolates, which are placed in little crystal containers everywhere. The concierge was very helpful from smart directions, reservations, and even a box for my wife's sugar paste flowers. The location is convenient to Covent Garden, Soho, Oxford Street, the British Museum, St. Paul's, and the Royal Courts of Justice. The tube is steps away.

Room tip: Ask for a lower floor room so that you may take advantage of the beautiful staircase!

Dear CenterFielder,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an insightful review. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed all our dining and bar options. I am so pleased to share your wonderful review with all of our dedicated associates.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon for another flawless experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Our stay at the Rosewood London exceeded expectations. Every detail at the hotel is thoughtfully planned and the hotel staff were incredibly gracious during our stay. We will be staying at the Rosewood London on our next visit to London!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear Y7636LKdaniels,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I am so pleased to read the lovely comments about our associates, I will be sure to pass on your kind words. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Convenient location,great staff . Restaurant and the bar was excellent . We are definitely will be back . Rooms very clean , although not enough toiletries in the bathroom. The spa was excellent , I had a great massage

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear Amina L,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience in our outlets and Sense spa.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back again very soon.