Rosewood London
$319
$202
$168
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$302
$214
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$181
$157
$244
$182
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$126
$121
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$270
Chesterfield
$1,058
$839
1,998 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holborngin barbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumnespresso machineafternoon teawest endhomewoodluxuryconcierge
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I spent one night at The Rosewood to celebrate our wedding anniversary last weekend. We used to visit London quite regularly pre-children but have not been for a few years now since our eldest was born. With Granny lined up for a bit of baby-sitting we decided to treat ourselves to a night away at The Rosewood and to see Miss Saigon at the theatre. We arrived at the hotel after lunch and were instantly bowled over by how beautiful and grand the hotel looked. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly and knew we were celebrating our anniversary so upgraded us to an executive room. The room was absolutely perfect - spacious, comfortable, lovely view over the courtyard and very well equipped. The bathroom was the most luxurious bathroom ever with a large, deep bath and a large walk-in shower that was the most powerful shower we've ever had. Bathrobes and slippers helped to add to the feeling of luxury.

The bed was simply amazing, by far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in and the pillows were just heavenly. I'd love to know where they get their pillows from as they are in a different league to anything we've had before! There was a large tv, with speakers in the bathroom and a great coffee machine.

We had some drinks in Scarfes bar when we got back from the theatre and the staff there were very friendly. It's a lovely bar, very elegantly decorated and feels very sophisticated! The Barman made me the nicest champagne cocktail I have ever had! We had our breakfast in the Holborn dining room and it was absolutely delicious. Our room rate included breakfast and you could choose whatever you wanted from a very extensive menu. The staff were attentive and nothing was too much trouble.

This stay at The a Rosewood really was a treat for us, as we're certainly not used to staying in 5 star hotels. We rocked up in our shorts and flip flops when we arrived and we were a bit worried that we would feel out of place somewhere so upmarket. There was absolutely nothing to be worried about though, we were made to feel extremely welcome and treated like royalty the whole time we were there. The staff were absolutely fantastic and the whole experience was one we'll never forget. Our only regret was that we didn't stay for two nights! As we had tickets for the theatre and we wanted to do a bit of shopping, we didn't spend that much time at the hotel which was a real shame considering how nice it was. We didn't get to experience the spa, for example.

So, now we've experienced how the other half live, we're already wanting to plan another break away to The Rosewood! Just need to start saving!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jjc29
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our celebratory weekend at the Rosewood Hotel was simply superb. Impeccable and friendly staff, wonderful atmosphere and dining experiences. The interior design is sublime and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The wonderful treats my mother received for her birthday made our weekend even more special, our stay was truly faultless.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorna L
MatthiasRoeke, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Lorna L,

I’m very pleased to hear that you chose Rosewood London for your celebratory weekend ! Wishing your mother a (belated) very Happy Birthday !

It’s great to hear that you had a super time and hopefully we will have the pleasure of your return; maybe even the same time next year !

With all my best

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed here in 2012 when it was still Chauncery Court and was in the process of updating - we were luck to get on of the newer rooms and I loved it - the beds, furnishings and bath were well done. I loved the nespresso machine in our room so much that I bought my own when I got home. Friendly staff and a wonderful place to stay. Close to many things.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vjisidro

Dear Vjisidro,

Thank you kindly for the complimentary review.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you to Rosewood London at some point soon.

With all my best.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and i and our two daughter s have just had the most amazing stay at the Rosewood London . My wife and daughter were celebrating their 50th and 30th birthday s so we thought to start the celebrations we would have a weekend in London and chose the Rosewood. Its not cheap but what you get is a total 5 star experience from the welcome right through to checkout .About 3 days before we were due to go to London i had a call from the Rosewood enquiring the purpose of our visit i told them it was to celebrate my wife and daughters birthdays .On arrival we were upgraded and on entering our rooms my wife and daughter were delighted to find beautiful hand made little birthday cakes ,just a small thing but it made them so happy could nt fault the hotel at all thank you Rosewood and all its fantastic staff for a wonderful stay .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NOSE58

Dear NOSE58,

Thank you so very much for your kind review !

I am thrilled to hear that your wife and daughter had a great birthday trip ! We truly believe that it’s the fine details that make a good stay turn into a great stay, so it gives me great pleasure to read that these specifics were key to your enjoyment.

Once again, thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to welcoming you back !

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Rosewood London delivered a 5 Star experience beyond our expectations. Our stay was part of a trip leading up to a marriage proposal. The staff at the Rosewood extended us every courtesy and really made us feel like royal guests. The room was beautiful, spacious, and well-apointed. The bed was hands-down the most comfortable we've ever slept in. The bathtub was just big enough for two. By far the best part was the outstanding breakfast service. It is not to be missed, and I would even recommend the experience even if you were not staying at the Rosewood. Best of all, she said yes. We will definitely be returning to the Rosewood for our honeymoon.
The neighborhood was wonderful and superbly located for walks to Leicester Square, Covent Garden, or a near by tube station to take you anywhere in London.

Room Tip: It's worth upgrading to a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AmericanAbroad17

Dear AmericanAbroad17,

Firstly, congratulations on your engagement ! I am delighted that Rosewood London will remain to be part of that memory.

Thank you very much indeed for the glowing review !

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay ! Our associates try very hard to ensure our philosophy of relationship hospitality felt by all and on reading your review, I’m so glad your experience reflects this effort.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on your honeymoon. Please do contact me directly to make the arrangements.

With all my best.