From the moment we arrived at the Rosewood, the service was impeccable. Staff were attentive and appropriately friendly. Bowls of plums, apples and sweets were plentiful, on our route to our room. I recommend that you stray from the lifts, at least once, during your stay so that you can see the magnificent marble staircase. We stayed on the opening night, in an executive twin room (174).The room was very spacious, big windows and high ceilings. It was sumptious, with every amenity you could wish for. There were high quality tea and coffee making facilities in the room and a complimentary tray of delicious cakes, on arrival. The bathroom was amazing! Again there were high quality toiletries and plenty of plush towels, facecloths etc. I loved the decor- gold/metalic sink with gold tiles and lots of mirrors. The shower was fantastic- stayed at the temperature I set it and gave a powerful flow of water. The room was very quiet indeed and the beds sooo comfortable!
We had one drink in the bar. The service was prompt, professional and friendly though the peanut nibbles just about blew your head off (mustard coated I think so beware!)The consierge were extremely helpful- offering to check timetables, print timetables, give directions and map advice, carry luggage etc. The breakfast was fabulous and again the service was impeccable.
Overall our stay in London was "made" by our experience at this hotel. The staff have clearly been well trained but also come across as genuinely nice people who are keen to do their best to provide an excellent service. This hotel is unreservedly fabulous. I would definitely return but I think before long the Rosewood will be in the same league as the very top hotels in London, if not actually the top London Hotel. I wish this new hotel all the very best because, on the strength of my one night stay, the Rosewood deserves to be a highly successful hotel- thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London
- Rosewood London England