“Very friendly service, great location, nice room”

St Martins Lane London Hotel
Ranked #78 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The checkin staff were very friendly and helpful. Our bedroom located at the rear of the hotel on an upper level was very quiet, and the room was a good size and very comfortable. We didn't dine or drink at the hotel but I have on previous visits and Asia de Cuba and the bar are top notch. All round a nice visit.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear SussexTravelBugs,

Thank you for your glowing review of your time at St Martins Lane.
You have touched upon every point and really highlighted how we are committed to creating a memorable and comfortable experience for our guests.
I'm delighted every member of staff you encountered were friendly and attentive, this is something we pride ourselves on.

Next time make sure you treat yourselves to some delicious cocktails in the Light Bar!
Please let me know when you have made your booking so I can personally manage it for you.

Nicole Messham

Write a ReviewReviews (2,871)

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel. In an amazing location and perfect in every way.

We checked in late and quickly showered and went to dinner. It was a lovely touch that upon returning to the room it had been serviced with fresh towels and a candle lit. Great touch.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Stuart T,

Wow! Thank you for your lovely review.

I'm so glad you experienced what we set out to achieve everyday and that is to create an unforgettable and personal experience for our guests.
Im glad you found our turn down service to be a wonderful relaxing touch and I agree the candlelight really sets the tone.

I'd be delighted if when you plan to return you would let me know so I can ensure to create another wonderful trip for you. You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Cool room, great bar, amazing restaurant. Lovely bed. All the little extras added to the whole ambience. The whole experience was a lot of fun! I want to go back! And i want to try other Morgans' hotels!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Betty G,

Thank you for your great review of your experience at St Martins Lane.

We aim to create a wonderful relaxed ambience for our guests to escape reality and draw you into another world if only for a weekend. I'm so glad we were able to achieve this with you.

I'm overjoyed that you sampled all areas of the hotel and dined in our gorgeous restaurant Asia de Cuba - if you didn't try them on this visit make sure to try our favourite dessert the Mexican donuts, you'll thank me once you have.

We can't wait to welcome you back to St Martins Lane and please feel free to email me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com should you want any more information about our properties worldwide. I look forward to seeing you soon I hope.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Perfect location, amazing room (loft suite with 2 queen beds). Had dinner in Asia de Cuba from the pre theatre menu which was great value for money and delicious! The staff at St Martins lane are so helpful I must give a special mention to Nicole Messham in guest relations who I contacted before we arrived at the hotel she gave us the best advice for bars and restaurants. Nicole arranged for a bottle of champagne to be sent to our room which was a lovely surprise. I cannot wait to return to St Martins Lane and would not hesitate to recommend it to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2014
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Jamie,

It was pleasure to create a fantastic weekend for you. I am delighted that you found St Martins Lane to be exactly what you were looking for.
Our Loft double queen rooms are perfect to unwind,relax and enjoy a romantic weekend break espicially with the beautiful stand-alone bathtub for optimum relaxtion.

Asia de Cuba continues to delight and enchant both new and returning guests. I am so glad you were able to enjoy it.
Next time make sure you sample some of our incredible cocktails in the Light Bar.

Please let me know when you plan to return I would love to personally manage your booking.

Nicole

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great location, fabulous rooms, fantastic bar and restaurant. Could be a handful of top hotels in London. What really sets the st martins lane hotel apart is the attention to detail and the wonderful staff. Couldn't recommend any higher

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for taking your time to review St Martins Lane and a big thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand and our hotel.
We dare to be pioneers in cultured lifestyle hospitality and what really sets us apart is our staff and I thank you so much for bringing that to into the spotlight.

We are awaiting your return to St Martins Lane so we can continue the magic.
Please let me know when you plan to return. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We chose to stay here as a special treat despite living in London. The location is beyond perfect. The rooms are all white and clean and very spacious. Fantastic bathroom! It was enormous with a walk in shower. We even got a welcome note and some tasty treats from the manager. It was all just seamless and very well run. The room was floor to ceiling window along the whole side of the room and it was just fantastic. Really this place makes you feel special.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Alexia,

Wow what an incredible review- Thankyou!

It seems that you have felt the magic that we try to create at St Martins Lane ensuring that our guests have the most memorable and comfortable experience whilst in London.
Everyone deserves a little treat and I'm delighted you chose St Martins Lane for yours. Our floor to ceiling windows are fantastic to let all that beautiful sunshine in.

Please let me know when you plan to return to London I would love to personally manage your booking - you can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Hotel clean and staff friendly. Double room was like a shoe box for £250 a night room only
Expected to be bigger . Looking out onto a building getting renovated wasn't great but not
Hotels fault I suppose . Also hotel bar doesn't open til late afternoon. Not somewhere I would stay again due to personal preference .

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NicolaMil2013
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for your review. I’m delighted that all staff you encountered during your stay were friendly and attentive.
We do offer other room categorie which I am happy to help you in selecting a room that would be better suited for you. Please let me know if you are in London again as I hope you will reconsider a return to the hotel and allow us the opportunity to demonstrate our substance and our style.

We are refreshing our guest rooms currently and I would really like if I had the opportunity to showcase these stunning rooms to you. You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com. I look forward to hearing from you.