This hotel from the second you walk in you are treated like royalty with the staff falling over themselves to help you. Rooms are a little small and you have to enter the gym box by leaving the hotel, but the rooms are so clean, bathroom is amazing. The bar downstairs is very trendy with the cocktails made with perfection. The breakfast buffet is outstanding with everything you will need but the cooked food can take a little longer. The times are great though with breakfast served from 6.30 - 11 (never had that before). Great hotel, amazing location and helpful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the bustling Theatre district in London’s Covent Garden, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring evolution on English luxury. This boutique hotel retains all the youthful, unexpected charm of a London hideaway, at the very heart of the art-loving, energetic West End. St Martins Lane is truly a hidden gem – a newly renovated lobby welcomes guests into high-concept design with the sophistication of a modern museum and the joy of a carnival light show. The soaring and theatrical space, a reinterpretation of Philippe Starck’s original lobby, plays with colour, proportion, and movement in a way that energises every guest and inspires active self-expression for the duration of the stay. Guests can begin their journey in the Den, a modern gathering place and decompression zone. Situated just off the lobby, the Den is the perfect place to enjoy Afternoon Tea, play a game of backgammon or sip on a Gin & Tonic. The decor is warm and sophisticated with a tongue-in-cheek British flair – even the art on the walls is irreverent, animating the space with larger-than-life portraits and visual puns. Embrace the journey with a striking new look from London’s finest hairdressers at the neighbouring Jones & Payne salon. Luxurious treatments and innovative vision make this salon a place of new beginnings and creative expression. At night, guests will find a hidden entrance to Blind Spot, an innovative cocktail bar, behind the tea counter’s posh facade. Blind Spot is a golden cocktail sanctuary designed like a modern hunting lodge and inspired by the colours and aromas of exotic tea leaves. Light and colour continue to enhance the guest experience in every corner of St Martins Lane - interactive light displays brighten each room, transforming them into spaces of youthful excitement and changing mosaics of colour. Special garden rooms offer private patios and floor-to-ceiling windows that invite the vibrancy of the city into every room. At the newly renovated Asia de Cuba, concept chef Luis Pous joins restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow to offer a dynamic Latin-Asian fusion menu in an inspiring space. Guests can explore all the unpredictable delights of London and end the day with an invigorating workout at Gymbox Covent Garden, London’s most unorthodox fitness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England