Great location close to all that beats in this vibrant city.
The rooms are a little small but that is London and when you are in the location of this hotel, who cares.... Walk out the cool door of this hotel and you are 3 minutes walk to some of London's best atractions and if you like trendy bars and a vibrant atmosphere the streets around this hotel go off after work so you will have no trouble finding friends and quality drinking establishments. The hotel is super trendy and modern and has a cool bar/restaurant on the bottom floor, along with some of the coolest teeth seats I have seen. The rooms look over the bustiling streets or the old London rooftops and have some cool features such as mood lighting and a nice roomy bathroom. The beds are super comfy after a day of exploring London streets and the blinds will keep the light out if you have had a big night. We found the service here really good, especially the concierge service. My wife had wanted to do High Tea in London and I had left it a tad late... After calling around I had no luck. One call from the concierge and I was out of trouble as he swiftly made a booking at one of the best high tea's in London. When we arrived at the High Tea we were treated to some extra special attention due to our concierge friend and contact. This was super cool and helpful. So make sure you use the well connected and knowledgable concierge. The hotel has a car park at the back if you happen to be driving like we were and a host of breakfast places around. Enjoy thuis trendy and modern hotel that is in one of the best locations for a fun stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the bustling Theatre district in London’s Covent Garden, St Martins Lane is a dramatic and daring evolution on English luxury. This boutique hotel retains all the youthful, unexpected charm of a London hideaway, at the very heart of the art-loving, energetic West End. St Martins Lane is truly a hidden gem – a newly renovated lobby welcomes guests into high-concept design with the sophistication of a modern museum and the joy of a carnival light show. The soaring and theatrical space, a reinterpretation of Philippe Starck’s original lobby, plays with colour, proportion, and movement in a way that energises every guest and inspires active self-expression for the duration of the stay. Guests can begin their journey in the Den, a modern gathering place and decompression zone. Situated just off the lobby, the Den is the perfect place to enjoy Afternoon Tea, play a game of backgammon or sip on a Gin & Tonic. The decor is warm and sophisticated with a tongue-in-cheek British flair – even the art on the walls is irreverent, animating the space with larger-than-life portraits and visual puns. Embrace the journey with a striking new look from London’s finest hairdressers at the neighbouring Jones & Payne salon. Luxurious treatments and innovative vision make this salon a place of new beginnings and creative expression. At night, guests will find a hidden entrance to Blind Spot, an innovative cocktail bar, behind the tea counter’s posh facade. Blind Spot is a golden cocktail sanctuary designed like a modern hunting lodge and inspired by the colours and aromas of exotic tea leaves. Light and colour continue to enhance the guest experience in every corner of St Martins Lane - interactive light displays brighten each room, transforming them into spaces of youthful excitement and changing mosaics of colour. Special garden rooms offer private patios and floor-to-ceiling windows that invite the vibrancy of the city into every room. At the newly renovated Asia de Cuba, concept chef Luis Pous joins restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow to offer a dynamic Latin-Asian fusion menu in an inspiring space. Guests can explore all the unpredictable delights of London and end the day with an invigorating workout at Gymbox Covent Garden, London’s most unorthodox fitness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your St Martins Lane London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England