St Martins Lane London Hotel
  • Pool
$341
$215
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
Orbitz.com
$261
$242
2,926 results
All reviewslight barcovent gardenasia de cuba restaurantmood lightinggym boxfloor to ceiling windowsgarden roomtrendy hotelcocktail barwest endleicester sqnational gallerytheatre landbottle of champagneperfect locationdeluxe roomhotel bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for the weekend. The location couldn't have been any better , great for shopping , theatre's and Restaurants.This Hotel has a fantastic vibe , the staff are friendly and helpful , the rooms are spotless.If you manage to stay when the doorman Edd is working then your in luck not only is he exceptionally helpful but he's like a personal tour guide he seems to know the greatest places to visit I don't think we would have seen as much of London if it wasn't for him.Highly recommend this Hotel will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jesper_Soerensen, Director of Rooms at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Kellie C,
Thank you very much for this wonderful of your experience at St Martins Lane. We are pleased to read you had such an amazing time and Ed were able to assist you finding the secret spots of London. Kellie, we hope to see you again soon and feel free to email Ed on edward.parkes@mhgc.com to let us know when you are here next.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed at St Martins Lane in a Studio Suite on Saturday, and I must say it exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean, bed was amazingly comfortable, and room was spacious (for a London Hotel). Floor to ceiling windows on 2 sides, gave great views accross the city and the bathroom, with HUGE bathtub and fantastic shower was just brilliant. The tolietries were really nice too, very good quality... everything and moore that you would expect from a 5* hotel... what sets the St Martins Lane apart is the service... I have been fortunate enough to travel extensivley, and the staff at this hotel could even give the service in Asia a run for its money... Super friendly and polite, and a real personal service, like they had taken time to read the requirements on your booking and go that extra mile to make your stay memorable. The staff could not do enough to help in all aspects of our stay. We travelled for my birthday weekend, and when I returned to my room, I had rose petals and a birthday cake, which was just wonderful... again what made this so different is that there were also candles everywhere, which just blew me away..!! There were so many other personal touches, that now, I do not think I could ever consider staying at another hotel in London and I will certainly try out the Morgans group at their locations around the world too.

Thanks you St Martins lane for a trip I will never forget!

2  Thank KatieG3108

Thank you very much KatieG3108 for posting this amazing review of your experience at St Martins Lane. We are thrilled to read we managed to wow you on this special occasion you chose to celebrate with us. We definitely hope you will be back for many more celebrations when you get the opportunity. Feel free to email nicole.messham@mhgc.com with any special requests you may have. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel is in a 60's/70's block which has been refurbished as a 5 star hotel. Location is fantastic close to Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square etc etc. Exterior is unattractive and the reception area no better. Corridors are bland and dark. BUT the reception and all other staff I met were wonderful and the room was great with some really useful touches. Good bar and fab restaurant. I booked through Secret Escapes and got a very good deal. I would not contemplate paying the rack rate for my (deluxe) room which was shown on the reception desk as a whopping £555.........

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much Devonhall for sharing your experience with us at St Martins Lane. We are delighted you found our reception team and other team members to be wonderful. When St Martins Lane was born 14 years ago the look and feel of the hotel was ahead of it's time. We have over the last year worked on various programmes to bring the hotel ahead of it's time again. I expect this to start unfolding early next year so we do hope to see you again with us.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

we only stayed for one night as we was having a night out in London. great room. spotless clean. nice mood lighting. great big bed nice and comfy had a good night sleep. great location from Covent garden, china town, etc. The staff where friendly and helpful. the hotel came alive at night with a bar. didn't go in but sounded and looked good. Breakfast was nice lots to choose from on the menu and the buffet was great too. just a small thing would be that it should be made more clear on the outside the name of the hotel as walked straight passed the hotel when looking for it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jesper_Soerensen, Director of Rooms at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Sophie,
Thank you very much for this great review of your stay at St Martins Lane. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us. Most of our properties throughout the world doesn't display their name as it part of our ethos and story. However, this is something we are looking at for future developments. Sophie, we do hope to see you again soon with us.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed her last Friday in August, everything about this hotel is extremely good and to a high standard except for the price of the mini bar!

I am not the one to moan about prices in London as we have Ben known to spend hundreds on champagne etc however the price of a small bottle of spirit in the room was unacceptable even the small pot of Pringles was £5, I do not want this however to take anything away from the hotel as the staff were fantastic and the hotel was extremely good value for money.

One pointer to the hotel however if people were to ask for a car to take them to a destination for the evening they should not need to pay for this in a 5* hotel. We have never paid for cars that are owned by the hotel before and I felt this was a bit steep for asking us to do so.

However love,y hotel lovely food and lovely room.

Dear Joe,
Thank you for your review of your stay at St Martins Lane. We are delighted to see you enjoyed your time with us. Additionally thank you for your feedback on minibar and car service. Our minibar prices are regularly reviewed to ensure they are competitive with other hotels in our market. I do apologise for the mis-communication on our behalf regarding the car service. This service is operated and owned independently from St Martins Lane, I'm sorry this was not clearly communicated. Joe, I do hope we will see you again at St Martins Lane. Please feel free to email us with your details at nicole.messham@mhgc.com