The Landmark London
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Adams Hotel(London)
3,135 results
All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelmarylebone high streetfive star hotelregents parkexecutive roombottle of champagnefamily roomwest endatriumspaconciergeluxurydoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

A beautiful Hotel, bedrooms are very comfortable, we had an Executive room over looking the Atrium, staff and service are faultless and the breakfast was amazing, very organised and relaxing experience. Would definitely recommend, it's situated opposite Marylebone Station so very handy for exploring London

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this website, following your recent stay.

I was so pleased to read that your time with us was memorable, and in particular that our team left a lasting impression with you. They do work very hard to ensure all our guests are as comfortable as possible during their stay, and it is a genuine delight to hear about it when they do.

Such positive feedback is so well received by our teams, and it will be my pleasure to share yours with them. I am glad to hear that your experience was a relaxing one, and that you enjoyed our sumptuous breakfast in the beautiful setting of our unique Winter Garden.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The service at this hotel was extraordinary not to mention the atmosphere. I had trouble getting a taxi to the health row express station due to the Tube strike and was at risk of missing my flight back to the US but the bellman were able to locate one for me and I made the flight and back in time for my sons birthday. We had dinner in the main lobby restaurant and live piano music was playing the entire time. The rooms were nice and quiet and there was even an outlet for my US plugs which tells me I'm not the only one who forgets adapters. Wonderful hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your review of our hotel on this site.

I was absolutely delighted to read that our team members were able to assist when you needed them most, and indeed that they were able to contribute to such a memorable experience for you. It will be my pleasure to pass your kind words on to our teams.

With its’ unique glass atrium, our stunning Winter Garden restaurant is a highlight for many of our guests, so I am pleased that you were able to enjoy a meal there during your stay.

I do hope that on your next visit to London, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back, for what I am sure will be another fabulous experience.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend as a treat for Christmas from him. I couldn't fault anything during our stay! From start to finish our whole stay was made so relaxing by the fantastic staff at this Hotel. The room was beautiful and extremely clean with new towels being delivered and the little touches that make a stay so special. A mention has to go to Jakub on the concierge desk for his faultless customer service. This man couldn't help us enough and his knowledge of the hotel and area is amazing! We were looking for somewhere to have a curry for our tea and he wrote down the names and circled locations. He then went on to explain the restaurants whether they were casual for a special occasion etc. On choosing where we wanted to go he booked us a table there and asked if we would like a cab. I can not speak highly enough regarding the service we received from Jakub that night, he went over and above with his customer service and is a true asset to the hotel! The morning of departure we had breakfast at the hotel which was beautiful. Plenty of selection, freshly cooked with the buffet being replenished constantly and the excellent customer service continued. From start to finish this stay was faultless and I will definitelty be recommending this hotel and returning in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on this website.

I was absolutely delighted to read that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us so much, and that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience for you both.

We are indeed very fortunate to have some of the most spacious guest rooms in central London, so I was pleased to read that you enjoyed this benefit of our hotel. Our sumptuous breakfast in the spectacular setting of our Winter Garden is very popular amongst our guests, and I was glad to read that this was one of your highlights.

Most of all, your feedback regarding Jakub was such a pleasure to read, and I will be delighted to pass your kind words on to him. For me personally it is a genuine delight to read about the memorable moments our teams create for our guests, and inspiring for our teams to learn about them.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you both back to The Landmark London, for what I am sure will be another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have stayed before at this hotel but really noticed a difference in the efficiency and friendliness of the staff.

I went out for lunch so just popped down for a light meal. I wanted something simple and of course healthy. I was able to order steamed salmon with vegetables which was delicious. The waitresses who served me were both helpful and friendly which enhanced my stay.

Not a cheap hotel but well worth it for the facilities and professionalism.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on this website, following your recent visit.

I was delighted to read that your time with us was so enjoyable, and that as a returning guest, you noticed a difference in our team members. We genuinely do listen to and value all our guests’ feedback, and use their comments as a learning tool to improve the service we are providing. I was so pleased to read that it was the friendliness and helpfulness of our team that contributed to such a memorable experience, and it will be my pleasure to ensure your kind words are shared with them all.

Thank you once again for posting your review here. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark London, for what I am sure will be another unforgettable stay.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Hotel need urgent refurbishment, staff attitude is not professional any more, i would say this is a 3 star grand hotel!! truly sad..noise in the corridors late in the evening, stained marble in the bathroom, and one night that hotel was practically left without any staff!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on this website.

I was extremely concerned, and immensely disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your time at our hotel, and that your experience clearly was not five star. I am deeply sorry that on this occasion, we were unable to meet your expectations, particularly with regards to the maintenance of our guest rooms, and indeed the number of team members on duty.

I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your stay, and pass these on to our teams for further investigation. If you do have the time, I would be very grateful if you could email me directly at: Hotel.Manager@thelandmark.co.uk

In the meantime, please do accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I look forward to hearing from you soon.