We stayed at the Landmark for one night before we went to Paris. It was suggested by my cousin and her husband and they said that it was their favorite place to stay in downtown London. The hotel is literally right across the street from the tube which was very convenient. When we walked in there was a friendly gentleman at the door waiting to assist with our luggage. We made our way to the lobby, which was lovely, to check-in. There was absolutely no wait and we were checked-in immediately. The staff was nice enough to let us check-in early (about a couple of hours). Great service!
The rooms were nice, a bit old-fashioned (not in a bad way) but all in all comfortable. We were actually surprised how large the room was. But I guess for the amount spent a night it should be that large! The bathroom was my favorite part of the room as it was more modern than the room itself. The bed was a bit firm but it seems that most of the beds in European hotels are that way.
Overall it was a nice quick stay at the Landmark. It is in a convenient central location and close to the Eurail (train going to Paris). A little pricey but great service. Remember you get what you pay for! I would recommend this hotel to others staying in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England