I recently stayed in the Landmark for 2 nights and it truly is a wonderful hotel. The room was huge, extremely comfortable, clean and luxurious. The staff are a real asset to the hotel as they are so helpful and friendly. One of the concierge's was simply excellent in helping me with the parking facilities available (apologies i can't remember his name). The food was fantastic, with a huge range. Special mention to the Bircher Mousli, which you don't find anywhere, but they had it at The Landmark and it was exceptional.
For me, the best thing about the Landmark is the 222 Bar/Restaurant. I live in the Middle East and the 222 really was a taste of home for me. The interior decor is a like a posher "old man's pub" with a real fire, real armchairs you can sink into and relax, and a real homely, English feel about it. The staff were simply excellent, very attentive and friendly. I took a friend there for her birthday lunch and they bought out a cake espcially for her, which i hadn't pre-arranged etc, i just happened to mention it was her birthday when the waiter was chatting to us. First class service. The food was exceptional, especially the Thai Green Curry and the choclate fondant which i had several times!!! I was catching up with several groups of friends during my few days in London and ended up bringing them all to the 222 as it was only slightly more expensive that the average London pub, but a world away in terms of atmosphere, decor and homliness. 10 out of 10 for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England