“The best bridal suite...ever”

The Landmark London
Ranked #53 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at the Landmark the night before my wedding with my bridal party. We were upgraded twice and had the room from 10am to 3pm the next day. They treated me like absolute royalty, nothing was too much for them. Thank you to the staff at Landmark, worth every single penny and I would have happily paid more

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your feedback on this website, following your recent special celebration.

I am absolutely delighted that you chose to spend such a wonderful occasion with us, and would like to offer my own personal congratulations on your recent wedding. It is such a pleasure for us to be able to create a memorable experience for all our guests, and I am so glad that we were able to do this for you on such an important day.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you both back to The Landmark London, and indeed have the opportunity to recreate some wonderful memories.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,983)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Large well appointed room, great gym (minuses being the additional charge and the limited hours: these are obviously related), bountiful and high quailty breakfast and lunch buffets, combined with good helpful and friendly service in a convenient (Marylebone) location. I keep coming back to this hotel due to its admirable consistency despite the nigglind additional expenses (Internet, gym) which in my mind should be included in the high room price.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel, following your most recent stay.

I am delighted that on this stay, and indeed all your previous visits, your experience has been consistently memorable, and you continue to come back to us. I am pleased that you enjoy our plentiful breakfast buffet, and indeed the fabulous facilities we have within our Health Club and Spa.

Thank you for your comments regarding the pricing for our Internet, and indeed entrance to the gym. Based on our guests’ feedback, we have adopted a more transparent approach to our pricing, and therefore do not include any extras in our room rates. This affords our guests more flexibility, and ensures they pay only for what they use. We do have several packages available on our website which indeed include some of these extras, which you may find more beneficial for your next stay.

Your time in leaving your feedback is much appreciated. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your next stay.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Not the usual tourist area but well served by train, tube and bus to access the whole city. Five minute walk to Baker Street or regents park. Attentive staff, delightful rooms and a beautiful building.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the atrium are quiet and peaceful. You can't hear anything from the traffi...

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on this website.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you found our central location convenient for your visit. I was also delighted to read that you found our team to be attentive, and helpful throughout your stay. We are so proud of the spectacular building we find ourselves in, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed this also.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Slightly out of the usual tourist areas of London, a very pleasant luxury hotel and a location convenient directly opposite Marylebone Railway and Underground station. The hotel is absolutely huge, the central area is an architectural masterpiece with a glass roof several hundred feet up covering the entire central area of the hotel. The staff are impeccably dressed, and service is efficient with a smile. The bedroom had a real feel of comfort, a very large bed with crisp white linen, a couple of settees, and a large flat screen TV. The bathroom was spacious, marble and mirrors abound! All in all ticked all the boxes you would expect in a top notch hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your review on this website.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and that our team were able to make it that bit more special for you. Indeed, our large and comfortable guest rooms together with the lovely marble bathrooms are features of our property that we are very proud of. Although our location might not be in the ‘usual tourist areas of London’, the Marylebone Railway and Underground station located directly opposite is most definitely an advantage, and makes accessing all corners of our lovely city very easy indeed.

It was also a pleasure to read your comments about our beautifully designed Atrium, which I am sure you will agree is a unique find in such a bustling city centre.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London on your next visit to our city.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed there as we were invited to a wedding at the Natur Historique Museum from friends. The rooms was clean and big, but only as we paid for an upgrade to a Junior Suite. (200GBP in addition). So it was not that bad but very noisy and also the heating was not working. The service was really bad and the breakfast discusting. I will not stay there anymore.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank sammarste
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review our hotel, following your recent stay.

I am deeply sorry that on this occasion we were unable to meet your expectations, and that your stay with us was not as you were expecting. It is particularly disheartening to read that you did not enjoy your time with us, as our team endeavour to ensure all our guests’ experiences are as comfortable and memorable as possible.

If you would be so kind as to contact me directly as provide a little more information regarding your stay, I would be very grateful. We take all our guests comments seriously, and I would like to learn more about where the shortfalls in service were, so that we may address them with our team, and indeed prevent any future recurrence. I can be contacted at: Hotel.Manager@thelandmark.co.uk

Please do accept my sincere apologies once again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My favourite hotel.it is really beautiful, good location ,nice staff.I stayed there with my boyfriend
and he was also enchanted with the special atmosphere of the hotel. I highly recomend it to everybody who wants a nice stay in london.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with the view on the Winter garden.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, following your recent four night stay.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you found our location to be to your liking. I am delighted that you were ‘enchanted’ by the hotel’s atmosphere, and that overall your experience was a memorable one.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your boyfriend back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent facilities...one of my favourite's when staying in London, Marylebone station across the road. Ideal when down in London for business. Would highly recommend this hotel. Great service and the staff were very professional. this definitely has the thumbs up.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on this website.

I was so pleased to read that your stay with us was memorable, and that we are able to create that home away from home feeling each time you visit the city. It is always a delight for me to read that our team are taking such good care of our guests, and I am glad that you find our location so convenient.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark London for your next visit to the city.