The Landmark London
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
3,167 results
All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelmarylebone high streetfive star hotelregents parkexecutive roombottle of champagnefamily roomwest endatriumspaconciergeluxurydoorman
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went to the Landmark London for afternoon tea for the first time on the 22nd of June and I have to say, it was one of the best afternoon teas I've had in a very long time. First the winter garden restaurant is a great place to have tea wit the nice palm trees. The sandwiches were good but nothing out of the ordinary. The different teas they serve are just amazing.They have different blends that I had never heard of before...But the best part was DEFINITELY the pastries...my husband and I each took a different selection of desserts (normal and chocolate)...each and every pasty was amazing...great attention to detail and delicious desserts such as macaroons topped with mango mousse, spicy chocolate brûlée, fruit cake and peanut butter tarts...These amazing desserts and the gorgeous restaurant and palm trees definitely made it worth the money that we spent. Would probably go there every weekend if I had the chance to!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write about your Afternoon Tea experience with us on this site.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea and, in particular, our delicious pastries and our unique setting.

Your feedback is indeed very much appreciated, so thank you for going to the trouble of sharing your thoughts with us.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for another Afternoon Tea, a possible future stay, or even just for a visit.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Beautiful hotel, beautiful surroundings and in a great London location close to shopping streets Oxford and Regent and tourist attraction Madame Tussauds. Very close to tube station as well to go all over London.

Room Tip: One over the balcony
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sorrel J

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us, and that our team members were able to make this visit a memorable one.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity in the near future to welcome you back to The Landmark London.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had a lovely trip to London this past week.
Spent 4 nights at the hotel. Extremly outdated.
Was also a bit pissed to have a 10£ charge for the pool, after paying 400£ A NIGHT.
Was also pissed off when I asked the lady at the winter garden for an apple.......She said to me"call room service" FOR AN APPLE !
Wouldn't be staying there again......apparently the hotel of choice now in London in
"The Langham"
Hope this review helps.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was naturally very disappointed that your overall experience was not a memorable one, and I would like to take this opportunity to offer my apologies .

Please especially accept my apologies for the answer which you received from our Winter Garden when asking for an apple. This should indeed have been provided to you at no extra cost straight away upon your request. Please rest assured that the team members in question will be addressed to.

Furthermore, in regards to the use of our Health Club and Spa facilities, this is in fact also a private members club, and in order to maintain a degree of exclusivity for our members, there is a nominal charge for our hotel guests. However, I am sorry if this was the cause of any inconvenience to you during your stay.

I am sorry if this stay did not meet your expectations. Should you wish to discuss any matters further with me, I would be more than happy to do so – you can contact me anytime at Hotel.Manager@thelandmark.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The lobby is elegant, the restaurants and bars have good ambience and contribute to a relaxing and serene mood. I found the staff to be superb in terms of efficiency, friendliness, attention and service--an excellent and accommodating crew. The room was very large and well appointed with comfortable chairs and beds, though it felt a little dated and conservative and didn't have the same elegance or ambience of the common areas. But certainly more than adequate, spacious, comfortable and quiet. The bathroom was noteworthy in terms of size and features. I would consider the Landmark again during my next stay in London, especially for a special occasion.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Anemoney

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. Our team members work hard to ensure that all our guests’ stays are as comfortable and memorable as possible, and I am personally very pleased that they were able to do just that for you. It will be my pleasure to pass your comments on to our team.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Spent a weekend here in June, thought I would give it a try as its a member of LHW and has a pool for the kids.

My overall experience is that it was fine, adequate,ok..but to be honest I just wanted something more. I have had a better luxury experience at The Mandarin,Savoy and The Berkley to name 3.
I can't put my finger on what was missing, the staff were polite and helpful and the room was a good size.
Next time I guess I would chose one of the above or a 5* hotel more central to shops etc.

Food was expensive here, but I guess it is at all the posh hotels. Maybe i am just that bit poorer this time.

Room Tip: If booking as a family but you only want 1room best to book as 2 adults only and phone to say extra kids as the booking systems want to put a 2+2 in two rooms or a expensive family room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Davidpmercer

Dear Guest,

I am glad that in general, you seemed to have a pleasant stay with us.

However, we were naturally disappointed that you seemed to experience some issues during your nights with us. We have taken on board your feedback with regards to our food pricing and will take this in to consideration for future meetings. I do apologise that this was the cause of some frustration.

Should you wish to discuss the matter further, please do feel free to contact me directly at Hotel.Manager@thelandmark.co.uk.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London.