This truly a sumptuous hotel, not far from the heart of London – 15min ride on the tube.
We stayed there for the night and were fortunate enough to be upgraded to an Executive room. Luxurious, truly a 5* experience and service – from the moment we entered the hotel. Clean, well maintained and decorated with lavishness in mind – the pictures, in this case, does not lie. We had dinner in the atrium – again, an opulent setting…felt very spoiled. A wonderful stay, highly recommended. Will come again, for at least afternoon tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England