a two night break in the capital. the landmark should be one of the best
in london. The room was clean and large, but the sound from the water works from the various
rooms was verydisturbing at night. news papers failed to arrive on both days. The breakfast on the second day was dissapointing Not five star at all. Sorry Landmark but you failed on this occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splitty, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England