We stayed just one night at the Landmark but wish we could afford to stay there more often. From the moment we checked in to when we checked out we couldn't have asked for better service.
Our room was well appointed with a very comfy (enormous!) bed and a huge, palatial bathroom with everything you would expect of somewhere with a 5 star rating. Nice toiletries, huge fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers etc
What made it really special though was the service and the attitude of the staff. Everyone was friendly and each member of staff we met smiled and greated us. It's an expensive hotel and you feel that everything is going to be very stiff and starchy and it wasn't like that at all. Full marks for excellent staff hospitality training.
To cap it all, it was my birthday and first of all within an hour of checking in I got a 'slate' of hand made chocolates delived to the room with 'happy birthday' written in chocolate on the slate and then flowers and a birthday card from housekeeping. It's touches like this that make a guest feel really special.
The breakfast is expensive but we had this in our room and it all added to the luxury of the occasion.
If you can afford to splash out a bit for a luxury stay when in London, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Landmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England