Stayed here for a special occasion and overall, very pleased with this hotel.
We got upgraded and had champagne/flowers in our room, which was just amazing.
The executive room we had was gorgeous - big sofa, lovely big and comfortable bed, massive flat screen TV and the bathroom was huge. Double sinks, a bath, shower and separate loo. Toiletries were lovely.
We didn't really see much of the rest of the hotel, but from what I did see it looked incredibly elegant. I would agree with other reviews; this does feel like an "old money" hotel with a real focus on classy service. The doorman particularly went out of his way to hail us a taxi, which really made us feel spoilt.
The only disappointment was room service. It was very expensive (to be expected, I guess), small portions, and the shepherd's pie was terrible. As in, inedible. I think we were just unlucky with that order, but it was a bit of a shame as it was part of our "treat" to have dinner in our room.
But other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- The Landmark London England