Stayed here last weekend for 2 nights. Just been renovated. Room adeqaute, not massive, but not in london to sit in room! very comfy bed, nce moderen reception/restaurant. good breakfast and fresh. good location. Easily walk to centre or west end such as piccadilly, leicester square, covent garden), or get a travel card. Holborn underground station only 2-5mins walk away. Would highly recommend and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London - West End England