Stayed here for a training course and had a small double. Glad I was on my own as the bed was small and pushed into the corner of the room. Not much room to move around, but had everything you needed including kettle, safe, good TV, air con. No view but made it quieter.
Breakfast was excellent and I had to stop myself eating everything - hot and cold buffet and the croissants were as good as anything you get in France.
Great location between 2 subway stops and on various bus routes as well. I walked to Oxford Street from here, but that was quite far....
Would recommend if work is paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End (WC1) formerly the Park Inn London Russell Square, is a newly-renovated four-star hotel in Bloomsbury near Russell Square. The hotel is a stone's throw from the British Museum and walking distance to top attractions such as Covent Garden, the West End and the shops on Oxford Street. The hotel features 215 fresh and modern guest rooms, recently refurbished to a superior four-star standard (including Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms as well as Apartments). Wireless high-speed Internet access is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton London - West End Hotel London
- Park Inn Russell Square
- Bonnington Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London - West End England