If you only want a hotel for a decent location to explore London and for somewhere to sleep then this will meet all your requirements. Rooms are on the smallish side, but if you plan to spend all day out exploring London then this is not a problem. Bathrooms are really small and there's no a lot of room in the shower.
Rooms a really clean, but maid servicing the room was pretty irate that we were in the room at 16:00 getting ready to go out that night. Bearing in mind the room had been empty since 08:30 that morning so they'd had all day to service it. Poor customer service as do not expect to be moaned at that were taking too long to get changed as shed been working all day! In complete contrast were the receptionists - both were excellent and also rushed off their feet.
Hotel is about 5 minutes walk from Bank and Liverpool Street stations and serviced by plenty of buses as well. So really easy to get around London easily. Leadenhall Market is opposite the hotel as well.
Do not come here if you expect the extra services like bar or restaurant. You will be hugely disappointed. We hardly ever use hotel restaurants or bars as its always better to explore the surrounding areas, so not an issue with us.
Ignoring the room servicing, this is a pretty decent place to use as a base. Would return if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 203 rooms located in the historic district of the City of London. Minutes from Leaden Hall Market shopping area and close to the Tower of London, London Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral. Nestled among charming pedestrian streets linking London's ancient churches, parks and public houses. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, free self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Gracechurch Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters Gracechurch
- Quarters Gracechurch Hotel
- Club London Quarters
- Club Quarters London
- Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch London, England