1,871 results
All reviews oxford street double tree great location hyde park warm cookies rooms are small central location street noise business trip the air conditioning breakfast was included tube station single room west end concierge selfridges luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is definitely the worst Hilton property we have encountered in 10+ years and at least 80 -- 100 properties under the Hilton banner. Most DoubleTrees are a preference for us because of the breakfast qualities.
As a Hilton Diamond member for TOO many years, I believe that Basic courtesies are normal. We have never been a demanding customer, as it is not necessary in quality hotel properties.
This property had a very poor attitude towards my wife's separate early check in. The Beds were as comfortable as sleeping on a park bench. Avoid this Double Tree, unless you are desparate. The location is obviously excellent. The property is outrageously expensive.
I believe that Hilton's regional management is lacking leadership, and

Room tip: Avoid the Property
2  Thank Roger L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will not be returning to this hotel, nor would I recommend it. The rooms are TINY. You can hear everything occurring at the street level (and I was on the top floor). The wiring for the room phone connected me with another member's room when I attempted to call roomservice... and a different member when I attempted to call the front desk to report the phone challenges. Sadly, I woke some poor gentleman from sleep when I attempted to order breakfast to the room. There is only one elevator servicing the hotel guests... and it just so happened that the service elevator was broken at the time ... so the hotel staff and guests were each waiting their turn to transit. The breakfast was also subpar when compared with other Hiltons.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AlexJ3861, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pathfinder712643,

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to read of your disappointment regarding the room size and breakfast experience. It was also disappointing to learn of the issues with the phone and the noise disturbance. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us improve. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Doors to room have 1cm gap at the bottom. Got woken up by other guests at 3 am and again at 3:30 on business trip with important meetings next day. Impoosible to fall asleep again. This is the second time this happens to me in a double tree (Leeds, London) Complimentary cooky is no replacement for sleep. Never again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AlexJ3861, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear abenkitsch,

Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a pleasant experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry about your restless night. If you return to the area we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Price of room wasn't reflected in size or comfort of room. I wouldn't recommend this hotel. You can find so much better for the money. In fact, after two nights that's exactly what I did. I found a king size bed in a fabulously decorated and comfortable hotel for $20 less!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Samantha R

Dear tuckersam25,

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to read of your disappointment regarding your room décor and size. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us improve. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Despite being well-located just off Oxford St (and near Hyde Park), the hotel is on a pretty quiet street. Convenient to the Mayfair area for my business meetings, and plenty of stores, restaurants, transit etc. all nearby.

Hotel itself was clean, staff was helpful and friendly, and rooms were more than large enough for myself as a single business traveler and also fine for couples. Did not take advantage of any room service or breakfast, so cannot comment on that.

• Trip type: Traveled on business