London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch
  • Pool
$230
$185
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$204
$169
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Agoda.com
1,664 results
All reviewsedgware roadthe executive loungemiddle eastern neighborhoodhyde parktwo double bedsminute walkoxford stheathrow expresspaddington stationcentral locationearly checkwest endconciergedoormanselfridgespoundstesco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2014

First time staying in a hotel in London as before this all my London visits I stayed at a relative's house. From what I heard, hotels in London can be really really small and nothing much can be expected. Marriott marble arch proved us wrong. Stayed 4 nights here. Booked it because of its reasonable rates given the location near to oxford street. Greeted by a doorman in red and checking in was a breeze. They helped out with our luggages the moment we get out from the taxi till we entered the room. Reception was friendly and even upgraded our room. Lobby was not luxurious but very cozy and charming. View - nothing much to view though we were thankful that we got higher floors so it was a city view rather than a building block view. Room was clean and spacious for London standard. Complete coffee and tea set with glasses and ice bucket for 4. Getting to oxford street took about 5-8minutes walk or can just take a bus to go to trafalgar square and walk back to the hotel while we stop by every shop along oxford street. Koscher food is abundant. Its about 5min walk from a Malaysian restaurant called Melur. I have stayed at a better marriott in europe with lower rate but we are talking about London and this hotel exceeded my expectations of London hotel at its given rate. WiFi is free at lobby. Checking out is really fast. They arranged a private transfer to the airport. London will most probably a regular city trip for the rest of my life and I have found the place to stay for my visits in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Fairly expensive hotel in a so-so location. As others have pointed out, it is not really at Marble Arch. The issue that makes it an absolutely terrible hotel for me is the place wreaks of cigarette smoke. It is a "smoke free" hotel, but given how many guest that stay there smoke outside the hotel, when they come inside it ends up with a pervasive smoke odor inside. The hotel is aware of the issue, and housekeeping tries to mask the issue by using heavy scented cleaners -- an awful combination.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel, unless you don't mind what smells like a smoking room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank MSM126
Lonma -, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for highlighting your experience on your recent stay at Marriott Marble Arch and your time plus feedback is highly valued. I am very sorry for the issue encountered and understand your feelings fully on the matter. Housekeeping has noted this. I really appreciate you letting us know as will warranty us finding ways to permanently alleviate this.
I am pleased we were able to assist in finding you another Marriott hotel and happy with the resolution. Should you wish to discuss this matter further please do feel free to contact the hotel and ask for me. I do hope to hear from you.
We trust your experience will not overall mar your view of Marriott Marble Arch and trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Best wishes from the Marble Arch Team!
Govert Deketh, General Manager

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This hotel is run down. I wasn't impressed with the immediate surroundings of the location either. It is a few blocks from the tube (10 minute walk). We are platinum members and were supposedly upgraded, but room was tiny, and furniture torn and dingy. The concierge lounge on the 12th floor was very nice and the offerings there were top notch. I am used to the great Marriott mattresses and bedding and it just wasn't here (one light comforter). I will go back to stay at the Marriott Grosvenor next time. I went for lunch in the restaurant and waited 15 minutes to make an order and there were only two other tables occupied. Overall, it wasn't my favorite Marriott experience. I must note that the Concierge desk was very helpful with restaurants and advice on walking tours.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 1010Jen
Lonma -, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Marriott Hotel Marble Arch. Please accept my sincere apology for the failures you encountered. I genuinely appreciate your feedback and will take the appropriate steps to guarantee improvement to our product and service. On the other hand I am pleased to know the Concierge desk was of service to you.
It would be of great use for me to learn first-hand about your experience therefore like to discuss your stay with us and also to restore your faith in our hotel. I would appreciate if you could please contact me at your earliest convenience on +44 (0)20 7723 1277 and ask for me personally.
Comments from our guests are taken seriously and I sincerely look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes from the Marble Arch Team!
Govert Deketh, General Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed here one night for our anniversary. The food was great, and the

room beautiful.

The Jacuzzi and health club was the best! This hotel was so friendly, you stood out! Great job!!

Great staff at front desk Joanna was so helpful, polite and friendly

just excellent customer service. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank aneta o
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The hotel is well located on the west side of London. It's a few minutes walk to a tube stop and Oxford Street. Hyde Park is a 10 minute walk. Wonderful staff who treated us like family. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel at home. The rooms were nicely appointment and large for London. We had a sleeper sofa in ours and had lots of room to spare even with a crib. The breakfast was plentiful and had something for everyone. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family