The building may not be breathtaking and the lobby basic
But the rooms are nice and updated.
The staff very very ready to help.
The turndown service probably the best I have ever experienced. And I stay in hotels for most of the year.
The swimming pool great for the fact that the hotel is in central London.
And most of all what a fantastic location. 5 minute walk from Harrods and Sloane Square, 10 minute walk to Kings road and Chelsea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beacon of British style and sophistication, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is a renowned five star hotel in central London. Stay with us and enjoy stunning views of the London skyline, access to private gardens and tennis courts and one of London's most exclusive health clubs, The Peak Health Club & Spa. Located on Sloane Street in the heart of Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is one of the best hotels in London and boasts 216 guest rooms including 58 suites. These include the exclusive Royal Suite, offering superb views across London, and spacious Executive Suites, ideal for business travellers. Home to The Peak Health Club & Spa, you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, invigorating workout in the gym or swim in our 20 metre indoor pool. Combined with a selection of restaurants and elegant bars, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the ideal destination for your next London city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jumeirah Carlton Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel London
- Jumeirah Carlton Hotel
- Jumeirah Carlton London
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower London, England