Jumeirah Carlton Tower
Cheshams(London)
The Levin(London)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsrib roomsloane streetharvey nickscadogan placecadogan gardenslobby loungejunior suiteroom serviceafternoon teastar hotelfantastic hotelan upgradehyde parklovely roomenglish breakfastharrodschinoiserie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Came here for afternoon tea with my daughter, what a wonderful place, relaxing time with the harpist playing in the background, the designs of the cakes are truly delightful, rich and full of flavour, scones still hot.
Special mention much go to Christian who severed us, he was not intrusive in any way (which I did feel that the staff at claridge’s were when we had afternoon tea there)
If you want to have a lovely afternoon after shopping then this is the place to go to

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank atreides1
Kristina J, Guest Relations Executive at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback following your recent visit.

I am glad that you have enjoyed our Afternoon tea by Eric Lanrard which is indeed very popular by both hotel as well as non-resident guests. Thank you for your kind comment regarding the service extended by Christian and for the recommendation.

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Jumeirah whilst in London on business. This is a truly impressive Hotel with an unsurpassable level of service. My first experience was the meet/greet at Heathrow by one of their drivers, then a friendly effecient check-in during which I was provided with a sincere welcome, a lovely smile, hot towel and an early check-in. The bedroom was perfectly sized with plush decor, contained every possibly amenity one could require and a delighteful a balcony overlooking Cadogan Place. The Lobby Lounge was ideal for our business meeting. Whilst it was very busy and had a lovely Harpist performing, the atmosphere was subdued. Our meeting progressed to dinner in Hotel's Rib Room Restaurant where service and food were excellent. This Hotel is certainly five star plus and I would highly recommend it for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments.

I am pleased that you have had such an enjoyable stay starting from the first moment when picked up at the airport and throughout the visit. I am glad that the service provided by my colleagues, the room you have stayed in as well as the experience in the Chinoiserie and the Rib Room made your stay memorable.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This has become our go to hotel when staying in London. The staff there are always so friendly and interact with the children. Our requests are always taken care of with minimal fuss. Travelling with 2 small children (2.5 years and 7 months old) is not the most fun experience but this hotel makes it a breeze. Check in is fast and simple, connecting room requests and a single key for all rooms is sorted without fuss and we are always escorted to our room and our luggage follows moments later. There is a wide range of food options and, although not the cheapest in London, you get some of the best quality food going. The hotel is right beside Sloane Street and Knightsbridge and just moments from Harrods department store. The concierge were very helpful in finding local activities for the kids and the choice of children's food is perfect. We also used the spa a number of times and, apart from a noisy experience during some building work, this has been a thoroughly relaxing time. The hotel pool is a bit tucked away but is quite large for a central London hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front overlooking Cadogan Place give you nice views around Chelsea and Belgravia.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is always a pleasure to read such great comments. I am pleased to hear that the service and facilities provided throughout the hotel always meet your expectations. I do agree that our central location is very convenient and it is indeed praised by many of our guests.
I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while visiting our spa, however I am happy that despite of this you have had a truly relaxing time.

Thank you very much for your loyalty and we are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Jumeirah Carlton Tower hopefully in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I am a Gold Sirius member and usually stay at the Jumeirah properties in the UAE but decided in Dec to start using the Carlton Towers while i am in London.. I have stayed ther 3x's in the past 2 mo's and they are a "Steller" property and should be enjoyed at all cost.
They are locoated next to Sloane St in the heart of Knightsbridge so shopping is at a premium so if a bit of high end shopping scares you a bit than you should consider another property.
On my 1st visit H.H. from Dubai had someone call ahead and i was given an amzing suite upgrade. I met the Duty Mgr Andrew Booth who has since than taken it upon himself to tailor all of my future visits personally. His help has ben invaluable and greatly appreciated.
The Spa is top notch as well as the Gym and Aquatic faciliites. and i cant do a review and not mention the Rib Room... I reviewed this restaurant a couple of years ago and it still stands today as the "BEST" Japanese Kobe beef available in all of London...service and presentation are fantastic... If you just want to relax and wind down after a long day of shopping..meetings..or sightseeing , than people watching is the order of the day either in the lobby lounge or in Gild off of the lobby.. either way you are guaranteed great service and a great view... I am sure i will be visiting again in the next few weeks but please visit and take advantage of my recommendation if possible. M.

Room Tip: the 2nd floor is non smoking and only half the floor is used for guests...very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Daniela V, Guest Relations Executive at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary feedback regarding your stay here, at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the PEAK Healthclub, The Rib Room Restaurant and our location in Knightsbridge.

A special thank you for mentioning and remembering the service provided by Andrew, I will ensure your praising words will be shared with him.
We do strive to have a dedicated team working around the clock and it is great to see our guests do notice and appreciate this.

As we rely on word of mouth referral, your kind offer of recommendation is very much appreciated.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Daniela Valentino

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am not writing this as a hotelier but as a guest of a hotel, the Jumeirah Carlton Tower. This is always my choice of hotels in my frequent visits to London for both buiness and pleasure. This is the first time I have thought of reviewing an establishment, particularly from one hotelier to another. On this occcasion I must express my total satisfaction of a product. You can always tell a place is special with the continuity of staff. The many years I have stayed at this hotel, the same cheerful, helpful and happy staff are there on hand.In particular the doormen, bell boys and breakfast personnel in the rib room. Eventhough they deal with hundreds of guests each week, the service team always make you feel as though you are the first and only one they are looking after. For location, guest satisfaction and overall special place to stay, I have no hesitation in reccommending this as a hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Choose a higher room for great views of London
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Daniela V, Guest Relations Executive at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments following your stay with us.
We are very proud of our staff at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower and it is always pleasing to receive such kind comments as yours. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed; in particular by a fellow hotelier. I shall ensure that your kind praise and thanks is passed onto the staff and that their service is duly recognised.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely,