Came here for afternoon tea with my daughter, what a wonderful place, relaxing time with the harpist playing in the background, the designs of the cakes are truly delightful, rich and full of flavour, scones still hot.
Special mention much go to Christian who severed us, he was not intrusive in any way (which I did feel that the staff at claridge’s were when we had afternoon tea there)
If you want to have a lovely afternoon after shopping then this is the place to go to
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beacon of British style and sophistication, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is a renowned five star hotel in central London. Stay with us and enjoy stunning views of the London skyline, access to private gardens and tennis courts and one of London's most exclusive health clubs, The Peak Health Club & Spa. Located on Sloane Street in the heart of Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is one of the best hotels in London and boasts 216 guest rooms including 58 suites. These include the exclusive Royal Suite, offering superb views across London, and spacious Executive Suites, ideal for business travellers. Home to The Peak Health Club & Spa, you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, invigorating workout in the gym or swim in our 20 metre indoor pool. Combined with a selection of restaurants and elegant bars, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the ideal destination for your next London city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jumeirah Carlton Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel London
- Jumeirah Carlton Hotel
- Jumeirah Carlton London
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower London, England